itsNJ
11-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Vegas has been running rough lately so i couldn't render in HD. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PPpWcVth48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PPpWcVth48

Skatevid2
11-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Finally
Great realistic skating, perfected. I applaud you.
Ungrindables were brilliant, and the ender and deathbox flip out stalls were beautifully done and filmed.
some of the filming, the super zooms werent great but

keep making these.
for the sake of the "realistic" community. More people need to be doing difficult tricks like this.
once again.. awesome

itsNJ
11-30-2010, 04:31 AM
thanks skatevid. ill be sure to work on my longlenses

madsser
11-30-2010, 06:09 AM
That was sweet dude!
the song, editing, quality of the tricks....the flow...

all were fucking parfect....loved it. :D

mamba12
11-30-2010, 10:20 AM
a very nice lunchtime watch. especially since "realistic" videos are usually only one-minute quickies, this was 4 minutes of awesome

i tried your ender (only i'm regular, so its bs) for like an hour 2 days ago, didn't get it, and now don't have to lol. such a fun spot.

only gripes are the filming like skatevid mentioned, and some long cuts. I get that its more chill/flow, but i just dislike seeing an extra second of roll up/away

itsNJ
11-30-2010, 01:37 PM
thanks madsser. and mamba i completley agree. peaople can complain about s3 all they want but that is one of the funnest spots in any of the skate games

NotedDerk
11-30-2010, 02:20 PM
that was amazing NJ, but I don't recall seeing emerica's clips? maybe I overlooked it.

that 180 out of the blunt on the slope at the industry was incredibly smooth.
and the stall in the hole, in the pool was off. the. hook.

Mr. Anonymous
11-30-2010, 02:30 PM
That was soo good. NJ u got such a steezy filming and skating style. Nice job.

xI blisk Ix
11-30-2010, 03:12 PM
loved the video it had an amazing flow

one thing is the tricks seemed too easy, like something i would expect from the local AMs but don't let this bother you its an amazing video :]

itsNJ
11-30-2010, 03:38 PM
thanks everyone i dont usually get this much feedback at fluckit. and blisk honestly you should try some of the tricks in this. perfect catch, popless tricks, and ungrindables arent so easy.

Antwan
11-30-2010, 03:56 PM
I can kind've agree with the difficulty while they are hard to pull off I think there could've been some more innovation in the presentation..
I enjoyed it, twas realistic and all that but.. gets old to me how many times can you watch a realistic run without something new?
It just feels like somethings missing to me.. even all the dope real skate videos have tricks where they went out of their comfort zone you know?
more stuff like the ender would've been cool.. just peppered in like a stew slowly simmered.. just my view.

jpdidde13
11-30-2010, 04:22 PM
atta boy NJ good solid realistic vid not boring perfect tricks entertaining death box blunt stall flip out really had to one up me huh?!?! j/k it was awesome and now mine was eh luv that progression is the shizzy

xI blisk Ix
11-30-2010, 06:58 PM
thanks everyone i dont usually get this much feedback at fluckit. and blisk honestly you should try some of the tricks in this. perfect catch, popless tricks, and ungrindables arent so easy.

I know personally I couldn't do them but I know some guys from the skate park that probably could do almost every trick and they aren't even AM.
But my first point still stands this is a great video with great filming. :)

I know lots of the time I can sound like a complete ass hole but I'm really just trying to voice my honest opinion and let you know what I think.

itsNJ
11-30-2010, 07:05 PM
lol. you do realize i was talking about difficulty in fakeskating right? theres no such thing as an ungrindable in real life. and nobody trys to get perfect catch. if you know what both of those are

Skatevid2
11-30-2010, 08:42 PM
oh and just to let you know, if you see a video of mine in the future and you're thinking hey skatevid stole that spot from me.
you're right.
seshing that ender spot all day

xI blisk Ix
12-01-2010, 05:12 AM
lol. you do realize i was talking about difficulty in fakeskating right? theres no such thing as an ungrindable in real life. and nobody trys to get perfect catch. if you know what both of those are
yeah i do.
I'm still not really sure how perfect catches even work I just go for low pop lol

thebullet
12-01-2010, 07:46 AM
that was great. loved the ender

itsNJ
12-01-2010, 10:07 AM
sesh away skatevid. its one of the hidden gems in s3. and thanks bullet means alot

Birdman
12-01-2010, 08:08 PM
this is really really good

itsNJ
12-02-2010, 12:03 PM
thanks dude good to here