PDA

View Full Version : Gang WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicNarcosis
12-10-2010, 09:43 AM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/600/gngwars.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/i/gngwars.jpg/)

Yay a poster. sorry it would have been fancier but my photoshop keeps closing for no reason...

Anyways..

Gang Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can be one of the FUNNEST GTA modes you can play. As a lot of you might know, we used to hold Gang Wars every so many months.. GTA burns out pretty fast so when we get into it.. It's gotta be fun..

I'm holding a Gang Wars event from December 18th to Jan 1st so that it's flexible for all people to join.. BUT December 18th is the official starting date. SO PLEASE SHOW UP!!

We're going to be much more strict on the rules as well as the lobby time.. Lobby idle time KILLS Gang Wars.. Usually we sit in the lobby trying to get started which results in a 45 minute headache.. That's not gonna be the case this time.. REALISTICALLY... 20 minutes at the most..

This year's Gang Wars is gonna be different.. At an attempt to combat lobby idle times and get more participants than ever I'm only allowing "Gangs" to sign up. So you and 4-5 other people get together and sign each other up.. You can not sign up individually.

When you sign up you need to fill out the following..

Gamertags
Gang Name
Date's able to participate

Send that information to Hoodlumfamily@gmail.com

OR pm me on here with the said info. If you are a participant outside of skatefluckit then email Hoodlumfamily@gmail.com

In case you were wondering what GTA: Gang Wars consist of, It's pretty much a Team Deathmatch.. BUT with a different set of rules to open a different world of fun.. (New Rules)

There is a timer involved for the first set of games but it's solely up to the participants to use a time limit. We'll call a vote on that before the game starts.

You think and act like a gang.

It's a controlled game of warring gangs.. In a nutshell But the set of rules will be different this time around to get more action out of it all..

A random gang will be assigned as the "target" and must hold down a selected area in the alotted area of action.

No Helicopters..
No Rocket Launchers..
No Grenade Launchers

C4 is exceptional in most circumstances but spamming them is a kill joy and if abused, will be completely banished from the war. The only reason there are restrictions on the weapons is because people tend to be very immature and over use these weapons, rendering the game un-fun.

Don't let the rules steer you away.

If you don't like following rules then this game isn't for you.

Please be mature during this event.

Now we have some issues coming up with a set method to keep the game from being linear, and plagued by immature people doing shit outside of the gameset.. I don't have a function for how shit is REALLY gonna work but I'm working on that. Everybody that doesn't have The Ballad of Gay Tony should get it, rent it, borrow it. whatever. I'm holding a gangwars for all 3 tittles (GTA 4, TLAD and TBOGT)

You got til the 18th to acquire some shit..
Happy Shootings.