PDA

View Full Version : RipCup2 Semifinals

iRipper89
12-16-2010, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3gxES9PZQA

andersatan
12-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Bullets shit was WAY better then tinky's. You just chose tinky cause bullet already won one.

thebullet
12-16-2010, 02:15 PM
i dunno man, tinky's first and clip was better then my 3 put together. I loved his last trick too. I think it the judging was fair (actually I probably should've been out the first round, heh). I wouldn't want to go against VP anyways, haha.

Thanks a bunch ripper for letting me be apart of these. It was tons of fun. Sorry for always being on your case to get these out :)

iRipper89
12-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Bullets shit was WAY better then tinky's. You just chose tinky cause bullet already won one.

I'm sorry that you think that Anders. I have no reason to fix outcomes and i wouldn't have a problem with bullet making it to the finals again. If what you said is true wouldn't i have him lose in the finals? If i really wanted to fix things for popularity wouldn't i have a Bullet vs VirtualParadise finals? No offense to Tinky but Bullet has won 6 RipCup matches in a row and i was expecting him to possibly run the table again. Just didn't work out that way.

robley
12-16-2010, 09:53 PM
skhate should've won.

Benutzer1Oliver
12-17-2010, 05:46 AM
sick guys really sick ... everyone
was that a blunt shuv it salad from Tinky? freakin awesome contest!