PDA

View Full Version : Street League Update

Wiltzuh
12-22-2010, 06:42 AM
Okay as you can see, park is bit changed from last see.
Now it's your time to sign up to S3 Street league 2011 competition, which starts on january.
So EVERYONE, who's interested, sign up NOW. It's easy as eating ! You only have to PM me here or on youtube (BrickWorkStudios channel) or just send message to my Email which is Wiltzuhea@gmail.com. Don't forget to add details. And guys; Lets keep it realistic.
There's three different sections in park and comp. First one is Flat section which includes flatrail, curb and kicker-to-table obstacle. Second section is Double Section: Pair of small stairs and ledges+handrail for tech tricks. last but not least is Big Section: Big set of stairs and big handrail makes it possible to come down hard ! So as said, i publish that park 2.-5. January (tell ya on next Update) and competitors can send their clips 10.-30. January. I have judges already but if someone is interested to judge, PM me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFEa2N6iqlg

briden
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Is this open to anyone? I'm not much of a competitor, but this looks ike a pretty fun idea.

Wiltzuh
12-24-2010, 12:27 PM
yeah it's open for you if you're on xbox and have newest DLC. I put you to comp. list ?

Boxerman08
12-25-2010, 08:42 PM
park looks pretty dope man, think you could share the link if it's up yet? how is it gonna work for the competition? i'm not much of a competitor either, but if i've got nothing to do i might consider signing up ;)

Wiltzuh
12-26-2010, 01:43 AM
I'm on vacation now, so park's gonna be published 5th or 10th january or sometime between ? Competition is quite simple. There's three sections in park (read description). Every competitor sends 8-15 clips for me. There should be tricks from every section. I have already three judges. There's three categories to rate: Tricks, Style and reality. Judging happens trough sections so every sections winner gets 10points, Second gets 8 points, 3rd 6p, 4th 4p, 5th 3p, 6th 2p and 7th gets 1 points. After counting we have a winner . Are you in ?