PDA

View Full Version : Willow on Almost.

nolan1053
12-24-2010, 01:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfE4CIBCk7w

The dude is a fucking beast and was on Flip for a while, and they had no intention in using most of his footy. He wasn't even considered AM, he was practically flow. Flip also thought it was unnecessary to put his back bigspin down Wallenburg because McEntire did it. Even though Willow did it before him.

Cookiesupporter
12-24-2010, 04:02 AM
Finally a company to recognize willows great talent. He defenatly was underrecognized by flip.

The bigspin story isn't true though. He never bigspinned Wallenberg, he said it himself in a german skateboard mag called "Limited". He doesn't even know how that rumour came to be.

Anyways he's one of the best and he's got mad style

skHate88
12-24-2010, 05:55 AM
flip have lost a few respected skaters lately, any team that can force a man to join element has some serious problems.
i think flip is turning into a kids team, the happy meal mob.

http://www.shetlandrealnappies.org/images/reasons_baby4.gif

Stevland
12-24-2010, 06:37 AM
he's a good representation of the average german citizen. puberty stache and slightly mongoloid.

Mr. Anonymous
12-24-2010, 01:31 PM
yo he likes his heelflip tricks, got them beast lasers.

nolan1053
12-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Finally a company to recognize willows great talent. He defenatly was underrecognized by flip.

The bigspin story isn't true though. He never bigspinned Wallenberg, he said it himself in a german skateboard mag called "Limited". He doesn't even know how that rumour came to be.

Anyways he's one of the best and he's got mad style

I was wondering why the footage wasn't used. He could probably bigspin Wallenburg if he wanted too. Hell, he could probably even bigspin El Toro if he really tried. xD
But the dude is gnarly, and a good replacement to T-Puds. Almost is supposed to be getting a new AM soon because they're turning Schulte pro. Don't know why though, the kid has been on Almost for...not even a year and Transworld put out a preview of his pro board and shoe. Hopefully it's not true though.

K05T0N
12-24-2010, 02:00 PM
damn flips fuckin up

PyR0MaNiAc225
12-24-2010, 03:59 PM
further proving my theory that almost is the shit

Granka
12-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Willow is the shit!

What has happened to Flip? They´re just going downhill right now.

nolan1053
12-24-2010, 06:45 PM
I know Apples has wanted to be on Element since Habitat days, and Willow just deserved a team that would give him more recognition and allow him more coverage.

PyR0MaNiAc225
12-24-2010, 09:10 PM
I know Apples has wanted to be on Element since Habitat days, and Willow just deserved a team that would give him more recognition and allow him more coverage.
that and TX just seems to fit DGK perfectly......

nolan1053
12-24-2010, 10:12 PM
that and TX just seems to fit DGK perfectly......

I have an insanely strong hate for TX. TX and Pudwill just have some of the ugliest styles. There's NO flow. I like the DGK team, and DGK boards, but TX would ruin them for me.