PDA

View Full Version : Is this still worth getting?

Corpsey
01-04-2011, 06:37 AM
I've been away from Skate 3 and the community for a couple months now and it seems like it isn't as huge, or as strong as it used to be. Regardless, I sold my PS3 last year and got a new Xbox. I haven't played Skate 3 since like, August, and I'm wondering if it's still worth getting even though there's rumors of the servers getting shut down.

thesignguy
01-04-2011, 09:44 AM
to me yes
you can probably pick it up cheap somewhere and with CAP it has endless playability. If I were to get it now I would get the dlc's that you want pieces from fast. BTW although your av is cool it is very destracting when trying to type.

Roccityroller
01-04-2011, 09:46 AM
i still play on a regular basis. so yes, it's worth it.

i'm pretty sure you could take an educated guess at my gamertag and we could be friends. :)

Corpsey
01-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Just picked it up today. Very excited to be playing again.

Mr. Anonymous
01-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Are you a satanist my good sir?

pawnluvguitarist
01-04-2011, 07:16 PM
was gonna say, if you need to ask if its worth getting, it probably isn't for you, but congrats on getting back into things :)

Corpsey
01-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I've been a part of the community for a long time, but after not playing since August of last year, it seems as if a lot of the community is splintered and with the talk of them shutting the servers down, I was a bit aprehensive.

pawnluvguitarist
01-04-2011, 08:22 PM
well fluckit is still alive and kicking, and capture cards are cheap so who knows how long it could last...

MarcoPoloUSN
01-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Yeah its worth it.

And if you don't have the other two...then get those also. I'm currently trying to find OG Skate without buying it On Demand. Having all three games has some importance to me... ya never kno when you feel like going back to one of them...

Its the same for CoD. After playing Black Ops for weeks....I went back to MW2 for a minute...and I loved it.

ya gotta have your classics :)