comment/bla/bla/bla/blaaaaah

maqqot
01-08-2011, 11:18 AM
bump

thesignguy
01-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Skating wasn't bad
Invisible truck glitch was kinda lame
And your cams cut off to much at times, I'm all about close cams, maybe focus on the board more

Antwan
01-09-2011, 05:20 AM
cams looked fine to me the stretch of the video was kind've off putting though

fallingskyline
01-09-2011, 06:38 AM
what signguy said plus the fucked aspect ratio which made it sometimes look as if your skater would be a fat fuck and the skateboard being 10" width. take this not as hate, but as constructive critism. the fakeskating itself was pretty nice :)

Cookiesupporter
01-09-2011, 07:08 AM
what signguy said plus the fucked aspect ratio which made it sometimes look as if your skater would be a fat fuck and the skateboard being 10" width. take this not as hate, but as constructive critism. the fakeskating itself was pretty nice :)

I agree about the no trucks glitch, I didn't like that aswell but on the other hand it wasn't that disturbing and also not that often...

The aspect ratio falling mentioned, I really liked that. Everything looked broadened and I felt like that really fits ur filming and skateing style. I dig that!
I really like ur filming too, but sometimes just one tick further away from the skater would make it perfect!
Skateing was cool too, felt like you went back to a bit more realism, which I like too. Ender was a bomb, huge gap!!

All in all a good solo. More please :)

madsser
01-09-2011, 11:22 PM
oh yeaaaah maq!
me like very much.

fuck the filming and all the other bullshit the other guys said, i just wanna watch you all day long...in any way possible... :)
love the shit you do. allways have....allways will....

maqqot
01-10-2011, 05:10 AM
first off , thanks evryone :)

what signguy said plus the fucked aspect ratio which made it sometimes look as if your skater would be a fat fuck and the skateboard being 10" width.

needed to crop out the watermark , but I also think it looks good.

I agree about the no trucks glitch, I didn't like that aswell but on the other hand it wasn't that disturbing and also not that often...

yeah , forgot to turn that off before filming