PDA

View Full Version : Ohai

Prof Blahson
01-13-2011, 06:42 PM
I guess I'm supposed to say hi here or something....what?....They're reading this??

Ohai!

Didn't see you there.

I'm Prof Blahson, pronounced [prof (short for PROFessor, said with a SHORT "o" sound)] [blah (SHORT "a" sound)-suhn (like: "the sun is shining bright today, isn't it?)]

Yeah, I'm weird. Oh well. Looks like you're gonna have to deal with me around here too, eh?
But seriously.

Been playing Skate since S2....uh...was a huge fan, started making videos, got better, made a team, (iNH), which has been around for about a year and a half almost I believe now....we've, obviously, moved into S3....which I still enjoy, unlike many people :-/

llamas requested that we make profiles here to post, cuz we've got a new fully coming up (yup...shameless plugging...in an introduction?! How rude!) and the EA forums are kinda jank, so he didn't expect us to be able to get/see many responses there haha (it's true though).

Anyway, hope I didn't bug y'all too much.

Hype for (iRY), all that jazz ^_^

OleScrubby
01-13-2011, 06:53 PM
hey ive seen ur vids before, pretty tight
anyway welcome to skatefluckit, u can now post on stuff

Prof Blahson
01-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Yay! :D

And thanks. Is this place exciting?

adda89ldn
01-14-2011, 05:33 AM
hey i'm a huge fan, can you sign my controller! :P

welcome.

beer's in the fridge.

i hear iRY's coming out this weekend :D!

Prof Blahson
01-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Hopefully it will be! :D! llamas is editing it when he can, and I think he has some of the weekend off, can't remember which day though, but he's been workin ^_^

MarcoPoloUSN
01-14-2011, 01:18 PM
iNH is one of my favorite teams.

welcome man

knexzor
01-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Glad to see you here, you seem to be one of the good folks (fighting bad grammar at EA is auto-appreciation)
Now get me iry and all

NotedDerk
01-15-2011, 01:36 AM
Please insert a cat picture or gif as your avatar now prof, then it will be complete.

that,

and the full length coming.

i am a snail
01-15-2011, 09:09 AM
blahson! welcome! iry!

Cerebus_
01-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Ohaider! Missed ya 'round 'ere

iRY

Roccityroller
01-15-2011, 07:13 PM
thank you for clarifying the pronunciation on your name. I have many a times gotten stoned and come up with funny ways to say it will lurking ea..

enjoy your stay. Tis the only remaining homeland for those of us who enjoy s3.

threat full coming too (oh snap, shameless plug in someone else's intro thread! one-up'd)

Prof Blahson
01-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Please insert a cat picture or gif as your avatar now prof, then it will be complete.

that,

and the full length coming.

There we go. Got a pic of my cat :D

And I have had so many people say my gamertag in the silliest ways, Roc. I was also just feeling silly with this, so I decided to throw that in there for fun ^_^

And hi there everyone else! I've been outta the house all day, and a Jazz Band concert (which was AWESOME), so I have NO clue how editing's going. Hopefully well. I also don't know how much I'll know tomorrow, since I'll be doing stuff then too. But I do know that it's 11:50 p.m. now, and I'm tired haha.