PDA

View Full Version : Blackwood Walk - Promo Vid

Wiltzuh
01-14-2011, 06:15 AM
New park by me (=Wiltzuh) ! Guests: Polejam, Boxerman08, Mr.Anonymous, ROCcityroller, Briden and Marsh ! Thanks a lot guys !!! Enjoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqtNgGCb0b0
And there is link for every shoehead ! http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1451231

PS. Marsh is new addition to BLUR Clothing company team so you will se him soon in BrickworkStudios Youtube channel. ! Looking soon for other recruits...

Roccityroller
01-14-2011, 11:08 AM
hell yeah! that was sick. great edit and everyone ripped.

Wiltzuh
01-14-2011, 12:16 PM
hell yeah! that was sick. great edit and everyone ripped.

Yeah that was excactly what i tried... First in afraid that first song will be too slow/boring but i think it came out very well.
Only thing that i failed was converting Bridens clips = Lost their audio... And also marsh's first clips failed somewhere in rendering but it's not so bad. Loved to do that "video-game" part =)

briden
01-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Wooow that was seriously so fun to watch, minus my crap. I loved how you kept the spots together instead of people, really set a nice vibe. Felt like I was watching a huge session.

Only thing that i failed was converting Bridens clips = Lost their audio...

Leave it to me to ruin the day! Haha really glad I could be a part of this

Wiltzuh
01-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Wooow that was seriously so fun to watch, minus my crap. I loved how you kept the spots together instead of people, really set a nice vibe. Felt like I was watching a huge session.

Leave it to me to ruin the day! Haha really glad I could be a part of this

Yea dude it was so damn fun to watch other dudes skating in own park ! Lets do it again sometime ?

Roccityroller
01-14-2011, 01:53 PM
make another park as good as that and i'd be more than happy to get you ssome clipzz

Wiltzuh
01-14-2011, 02:02 PM
make another park as good as that and i'd be more than happy to get you ssome clipzz

U should check my thread to Park creator -forum called "CAP huge load of new parks..." There is way to get more my parks. Olds and new ones... You can film wherever and whenever and you can send me your results whenever you want !

briden
01-14-2011, 02:14 PM
U should check my thread to Park creator -forum called "CAP huge load of new parks..." There is way to get more my parks. Olds and new ones... You can film wherever and whenever and you can send me your results whenever you want !

I'm going through these right now playing a few. Is there one you prefer?

Wiltzuh
01-14-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm going through these right now playing a few. Is there one you prefer?

Hmmm my personal favourite is GYM.. I think it's like "my own berrics" so if u think same, you can do there some "bangin" things and whatever you like.. I think you should do what u want. Skate park which you like most =)

knexzor
01-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Being quite drunk, very tired and watching this on a tiny-ass iPhone, I must say this was very good. Great work mate(s)

Mr. Anonymous
01-15-2011, 07:06 AM
Everyone had solid clips. Very nicely edited. Happy to do this anytime for ya.

Wiltzuh
01-15-2011, 07:35 AM
Everyone had solid clips. Very nicely edited. Happy to do this anytime for ya.

Yup for sure ! I'm posting soon new thread about recruiting so see u then !

robley
01-16-2011, 01:41 PM
this was fantastic.

fsdoubleflip
01-16-2011, 03:59 PM
that bigflip at 3:25 was insane. Altogether great video and editing, imma definitely download this park.