PDA

View Full Version : Construction Site Recruit

Wiltzuh
01-15-2011, 10:14 AM
INTRODUCTION: Well, there was couple parks before that on promo -list but i skipped couple because they will be bigger projects. I have clear idea for that and sometimes have to do something different ?
RECRUIT: Looking for 4-5 shredders (+Blur Clothing Co. dudes Me and Marsh). If u want in to little collabo/promo thing, send me some PM or message here so i know whos in ! When i'm answered, you're ready to film some gnarrrly stuff HERE (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1495582)
Park is pretty fun to skate even it's not my best works.
DETAILS: Half Minute - 45 seconds footage. Please, no lines with half minute only rolling between tricks. I love lines, where happens something all the time ! rrrrr...
High resolution uploading required ! And watermark must be off (or i will eat you) !
Also tip which is not very important but makes clips look better.. Turn vignette off when long lense filming and keep it on when fisheye stuff. I think nobody's filming longlense vids with fisheye on in real life ? And keep it realistic...realistic...realistic stuff. I recommend you to film min. one clip in double angle. Double angles are hooking.
SENDING Whatever way you want... Megaupload, sendspace... You can even bring your clips to me, finland by memorystick... or maybe not...
DEADLINE 26th January so you have 11 days time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KotGyWigIyM

Boxerman08
01-15-2011, 10:33 AM
count me in again :P i bookmarked it, i'll take a look at it tonight and get try to get a few clips

Wiltzuh
01-15-2011, 11:20 AM
count me in again :P i bookmarked it, i'll take a look at it tonight and get try to get a few clips

Sure dude ! Film some SUPERgnarrly clips for me just like for Blackwood Walk !

briden
01-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Park looks awesome

count me in again

Wiltzuh
01-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Briden ur in ?

briden
01-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Yeah! I'll get some stuff to you soon.

Wiltzuh
01-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah! I'll get some stuff to you soon.

Yea man ! You have to film something reaaally impressive or i will eat you ! ! !

briden
01-15-2011, 12:21 PM
I'm gonna ollie over the WHOLE construction site

Wiltzuh
01-15-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm gonna ollie over the WHOLE construction site

hahah lol.. You really should do it ! it would be cool ender for it =DD I bet you can't do it !

Boxerman08
01-22-2011, 11:10 AM
alright, SO, here are my clips :) hope they're alright! lol http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9HHT1G05
i would've posted this earlier, but i completely forgot about it lol but atleast I'm not too late! :p

briden
01-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Wow thanks for bumpin this, I completely forgot with school starting back up. I didn't ollie over the whole thing yet, but I'm workin on it...

Boxerman08
01-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Wow thanks for bumpin this, I completely forgot with school starting back up. I didn't ollie over the whole thing yet, but I'm workin on it...

haha no problem dude, i forgot about it too, until i watched the clips on my reel and i was like oh shit, i have to send these clips