11-04-2008, 09:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhYampIl7A

Watch that.

Oddity
11-04-2008, 10:14 AM
i feel this guys pain. :(

lookingforgold
11-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Is that for real? Does he seriously believe his family having a liberal leaning is part of the "liberal propaganda machine"?

Hitmanx123
11-04-2008, 06:54 PM
.....lol sorry i laughed at this most because of his jumpy ass attitude....fuckin cracky....OBAMA ROCK YO MAMA!:p

ChvyVele
11-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Is that for real? Does he seriously believe his family having a liberal leaning is part of the "liberal propaganda machine"?

How does his entire family being liberals not affect his life? Clearly if your entire family is democratic, then you're bound to be democratic, in most cases. He's saying he went against that, since it is basically propaganda if your family is trying to explain to you why democrats are so great.

lookingforgold
11-05-2008, 11:36 PM
How does his entire family being liberals not affect his life? Clearly if your entire family is democratic, then you're bound to be democratic, in most cases. He's saying he went against that, since it is basically propaganda if your family is trying to explain to you why democrats are so great.

I'm not saying his family's beliefs don't have somewhat of an effect on what he believes (if he chooses to let them), but they aren't part of some gigantic Propaganda machine with the goal of converting him to the democratic party. People are just people.