PDA

View Full Version : Favourite/Hardest tricks

knexzor
01-23-2011, 03:19 PM
been done at the kids table many a times but still fun

What's your favourite trick you've landed (according to yourself)? Hardest trick?
Last trick you learnt?
Favourite trick that you got consistent?
Trick you wish you could do?
--Feel free to add on--

My best trick I've landed so far is probably an ollie. Don't get me wrong though; I was skating a schoolyard with a buddy of mine, some nice small sets and whatnot. Then we spotted this 11 stair that looked quite big (it was), and I landed it second try. I have a cellphone video of it, will try to transfer it to my computer.
Hardest trick, in my eyes, was a fakie bigspin heelflip in a game of skate. Total fluke, never tried it before that and hasn't tried it since. I'm content with that, haha.
My favourite trick I got consistent... Well, I love flying. Nothing compares to the seconds above ground from blasting a big fs air. Streetwise, bs feebles or ollie onefoots (ollie onefeet? hehe)
I want to learn blunt to fakies. I've tried SO MANY times and yet I can't get the board back to vertical position...

Enough about me. Whatcha got? :)

nolan1053
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Favorite trick: Ollie over a gap Matt Hensley did.
Hardest trick: Big spin this bank over a small gap into the street. (Chris Cole BS 360 kickflipped it).
Last trick I learned: backside wallie to fakie.
Favorite trick that I can do: Front no complies.
Trick I wish I had: Impossibles.

Roccityroller
01-23-2011, 03:51 PM
fuck you guys, i wanna play.

What's your favourite trick you've landed:
180 over a 14 stair double set (7 flat 7)... sorta of rollerblading "coming to manhood" in our area
not me, shot by me. same set:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/roccityroller/Skating/StairgapCropped.jpg

Last trick you learnt?
Topsides on ledges (tricks where you grind on TOP of the ledge instead of the side)
example (not me):
http://69.89.31.93/~rollerne/rn/omar-wysong_2006-08-07_002.jpg

Favourite trick that you got consistent?
topside acid soul (above trick but front foot flipped 180*)

Trick you wish you could do?
Anything true-spin (where you spin away from the ledge to get into a grind. i.e. you have to take your eyes off the ledge to get on)

xI blisk Ix
01-23-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm going with a no comply impossible. pretty useless trick but i love it. after that would be nollie big spin and nollie variel heel oh then the fake FS heel flip

pawnluvguitarist
01-23-2011, 05:57 PM
i think my favorite trick will always be manual spins, nothing beats a nice 900 manual spin on a bank.

the best trick i've done is probably my 1 foot 540 shuvit

last trick i learned was a sequence: primo to manual shuv

favorite trick that i have consistant is probably the 360 boneless

a trick im close to getting is a 540 boneless on flat

PyR0MaNiAc225
01-23-2011, 07:18 PM
favorite: laserflip down a 5 stair.......but it was last halloween and I had lost a bet and had to dress up as a girl.....and i was wearing my (now) girlfriends shirt and my best friends skirt and they were there.......imagine like 10 teenagers shittin their pants and screaming like babies including someone who looked like me there............pretty crazy
i almost did a 540 down the same set too NO BIGGIE NOT LIKE IM THE NEW JESUS OR ANYTHING :P
hardest: back noseblunt down some steep ass rail
last trick: blunt pivot i think?
favorite thats consistent: back 360s/disasters/fakie fs flips
trick i wish could do: i wanna ollie down two diff sets of stairs that are like 15 minutes apart. one is so much like wallenberg but has this weird run up, and the other is at our school and its the biggest double set youve ever seen, like 7 flat 9? but the 7 is long the flat it huge and the 9 is steep and i look at it all the time outta my science class...........fuck winter
if youre asking about a specific kind of trick than i wanna get nose manuals......im just awful at manuals

Skatehead
01-23-2011, 10:34 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs367.snc3/23640_103089379724229_100000695020060_86348_626264 3_n.jpg

fuk yo life...

fallingskyline
01-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Favorite trick: treflips up, down whereever
Hardest trick: kickflip down a nine staircase (see video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWNQOKRPcc)) and a curb session with the following tricks landed in 30 minutes total: treflip fs 50-50; treflip fs 5-O; treflip fs nosegrind; bigspinflip fs noseslide
Last trick I learned: i don't know was way too long ago
Favorite trick that I can do: bs nosegrind reverts / bs-shove out
Trick I wish I had: kickflip back lip down rails

a red bicycle
01-25-2011, 06:45 PM
What's your favourite trick you've landed (according to yourself)? cant say i know...i suppose any trick during a heated session where evryone is like "OOOHHHH"

Hardest trick?

Last trick you learnt? fs half cab down stuff. i did it off a 6 stair ledge loading dock. actual trick? sketchy nollie fs gazelle spin

Favourite trick that you got consistent? i dont have shit consistent

Trick you wish you could do? ghetto-bird, FUCKING WALLRIDES. i can only wallride to fakie going parallel with the wall. i wanna just be able to ride along and do one... aaaand plus a couple of spots around my house:

kick flip my local gap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N762gWoA-dY..this is a video of someone else doing it..the gap is bigger irl, trust me.

drop in off a church roof: its like 6 feet off the ground and the spot is so janky. you have to not trip up on the gutter(not too much of a problem) and make it over a foot gap surrounded by a metal fence.. and when/if you do land, you have to watch out for the brick corner of a building like 10 feet away...

Cerebus_
01-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Favorite trick: I think my favourite trick has got to be the fingerflip on flat. Not the heelflip rotation like Rodney does but a kickflip rotation. It's just such an awsome feeling to pop the board up while flipping it with your fingers.

Hardest trick: The hardest trick I've ever done would have to be the fingerflip again. I was skating the school yard with my friends, and while they were jumping down the stairs I went to a little flat area next by them and started doing my fingerflips. All of a sudden I wanted to try a double, and I just kept trying and trying after I noticed that it was somewhat possible. I finally got it and the vision of the board spinning from my fingers way faster than it normally looked was just too awsome.

Last trick I learned: I cant really remember the last one I learned... No wait! I can remember. Hah it's a fingerflip, again. I was messin around at the parking lot by myself and I did a bs revert to a tailstop, grabbed the nose and did like a half cab fingerflip (heelflip rotation this time) back to goofy stance.

Favorite trick that I can do: It has to be the 360 Boneless where I, in the middle of the boneless, spin the board an extra 180 degrees with my hand. Last trick in this short vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAasyAZlfg

Trick I wish I had: Switch Impossibles. I've been trying it alot but never had that little extra height to land it with both feet proper on the board.

Permy
01-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Manuals B3

adda89ldn
01-26-2011, 09:32 AM
favourite trick: boneless varial. or beanplants (even though i was drunk and sprained my ankle doing em..)

hardest trick: for now... Nollie, being honest i'm still not happy doing them, they just don't feel right.. , either that or tricking out of a manual

Last trick i learnt: being honest i learnt pop shuvs, heelflips, kickflips and nollie shuv's at the same time. i don't really have them dialed yet, i've managed to do them all off a high ledge, and out of a manny.

Fav consistant trick: Ollie, theres never been a time when i skated and didn't do one..

Trick i wish i could do: Skate pools... i live in south london, the few pools here are rectangular and have no form of transition. or impossibles..

actually right now i just wish i could skate more. the days when i'm not being a social carer, it's always raining..

NowhereBoy13
01-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Favourite Trick: Big ollies, on anything feels good. Big fs180's and a good clean kickflip, can never get bored of popping em big.

Hardest Trick: 360 flips, that trick is stupid! i can pop and spin it all nice and stuff, just cant get my feet on it! oh and fs flips. sexy but hard!

Wish Trick: impossibles, that trick can batter your shins! haha. looks so good though. and i'd love to be able to bluntslide. OH and pop-shuvs, i know its a basic 'first learnt trick' but i actually cant do them! i can sometimes, but i just wanna be able to pop a big shuv-it.

Last Learnt Trick: Fakie Fs Bigspins

Boxerman08
01-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Favorite trick: Hardflip
Hardest trick: Nollie Bigspin Heel
Last trick I learned: I actually learned nollie bigspin heels on this pyramid today lol
Favorite trick that I can do: Fs Flip
Trick I wish I had: Mainly switch kickflip variations... I can do switch heels and shuv variations and stuff, but i can't switch or nollie flip to save my life lolll

Jack
02-10-2011, 09:43 AM
For some reason, right when I started to skate (eons ago) I could do hardflips right away, even though I had no idea what a hardflip was. But after I learned kickflips (which honestly took me a long, long time) I couldn't do hardflips anymore.

Heelflips, .got those much better than kickflips even.

probably my hardest trick landed was carving almost all the way around the top of a 12 foot deep bowl in a secret backwoods location. It took me probably a week to figure out how to pump the snake run that led up to and when I finally carved I felt like such a badass.

flatland. varial heel flip. I've only landed one in my entire life.

jpdidde13
02-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Fav trick:BS 360's just fun especially landing at more 270 and getting the last 90 when the wheels touch

Hardest: didn't land it actually it was the end of my skating for the most part. was a 8ft grass gap at college right by the dorms in the flat spot of the commons basically downslope paths from any angle. tried to bs 360 the gap caught the back truck right on the lip of the concrete and esentially shattered my front(right Goofy FTW)foot and the side of my face---i was commited lol. but since then i didn't skate much even fully healed just landing funny on a basic ollie and the pain burns all the way up my leg.........it was a sad day but was the most commited ive been to a flatland trick i was haulin at least in my book.

last learnt: before afore mentioned tradgedy was frnt bigspin outa fakie manuals off a pad

wish i had: big flips. I suck donkey balls at kickflips always have heel flip was the first trick i learned and apparently my brain couldn't communicate with my feet. pushing with the heel is like 80million times easier for me for whatever reason. Never got a big flip landed a couple big heels in my life but never even close to a big flip.

Looking forward too: my ad lib category is my son who is now 3 and his baby brother who will be born in a week getting old enough for me to build a mini.......daddy will come out of retirement for that for sure tranny and lip tricks wont beat on the ankle too bad and i just can't wait to spend the day outside with them rippin all day long----------llamas will be coming to my town to build it :)

Mr. Anonymous
02-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Favorite Trick- My favorite trick would have to be Fakie Hardflips. Just because it feels so cool when it flips in between your legs.

Hardest Trick- Varial Heels, those fucking things took me the longest time to learn. Once I got them though big heels came rather easily.

Last Trick Learned- Fakie Illusion Flips

First Trick Learned- pop shuvs and soon after Varial Kicks. Is that Weird? I learned them before kickflips. Weird.

briden
02-10-2011, 12:19 PM
First Trick Learned- pop shuvs and soon after Varial Kicks. Is that Weird? I learned them before kickflips. Weird.

I think most people are the same way. Varial flips have always been easier.

knexzor
02-10-2011, 12:55 PM
I think most people are the same way. Varial flips have always been easier.

agreed. also; lots of people I've talked to (including myself) lost their varial flips after they'd learned 360flip... weid

Slamooh
02-10-2011, 01:17 PM
i know varial flips

take that

well okay i cant 3flip :p

briden
02-10-2011, 02:04 PM
agreed. also; lots of people I've talked to (including myself) lost their varial flips after they'd learned 360flip... weid

With me it's pretty much like:

-varial flip
-360 flip
-360 shove

I can only do one of them on any given day.

edit: might as well actually reply to the first post

Favorite: front shoves
Hardest: no comply over a small sofa
Last learned: switch front bigspin and no comply tailslides on banks
I Wish: anything involving a nollieflip or switchflip

Mr. Anonymous
02-10-2011, 08:39 PM

yea man that happened to me, I can only do fakie varials now lol.

EternalRewind
02-10-2011, 10:00 PM
I 360 flipped a 4 stair when I was 17, thats the hardest trick I've done..

My fav trick to is a 3 flip

Man I wish I had gotten stuff on film when I was in my prime..

Oddity
02-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Favorite trick I did was a fs pop shuvit.
The hardest trick I landed was just a varial heel (just barely and kind of jacked up my foot).
The last trick I learned was just a bs 180 ollie.
First trick I learn was an ollie.
The trick I wish I could learn was any and all grinds.

But I don't play skateboards anymore, in fact I quit right after buying my second Zero ligtning deck and I gave my whole set up to a random kid. Which was Krux 3.5 Tall LTD Silver trucks, Bones Reds Bearings, random red Spitfire wheels, Zero Lightning deck blue and black 8.0 and Mob grip. Before I got the Zero one again I had the red and black Foundation infest deck which I gave to my brother since he thrashed his Toy Machine one.