PDA

View Full Version : Per Welinder

nolan1053
01-23-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't know if many people know who this dude is, but I think he fucking amazing and probably my favorite skater now. He's a freestyle skater who used to skate for Powell and I think he's better than Mullen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oI_T1b0uas

knexzor
01-24-2011, 04:57 AM
sweden represent! saw him and some other dude showcasing some of that like a year ago, pretty cool

nolan1053
01-24-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm trying SO HARD to get one of his old re-isssue boards that Powell made. They're fucking pricey but I'd love to say I own a Welinder board.

xI blisk Ix
01-24-2011, 02:12 PM
guys good but i don't see how you think hes better than mullen. I can see how he might be better at some freestyle tricks but i think he would get smoked in the flip trick game

nolan1053
01-24-2011, 02:50 PM
guys good but i don't see how you think hes better than mullen. I can see how he might be better at some freestyle tricks but i think he would get smoked in the flip trick game

Per Welinder doesn't skate anymore. If you look at an old 89 free style video with Kevin Harris, Rodney Mullen, and Per Welinder...Welinder is definitely a lot better. Rodney Mullen is one of the only OG free style skaters that's still around.