PDA

View Full Version : A Backyard Session

MarcoPoloUSN
01-28-2011, 03:44 PM
This is as chill as it gets... a bunch of friends hanging out.... eating... talking... skating.

I saw this a while back. Its like 10 months old.... a classy mini ramp sesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtoh634LG7Q

Boxerman08
01-28-2011, 06:12 PM
thats honestly how skateboarding should be. not saying it should only be in a miniramp, but i mean it should always be about just hanging out, chilling with some friends for a sick sesh, no stress. Really great watch man, thanks for posting!

xI blisk Ix
01-28-2011, 09:38 PM
that video had a good feel to it

Antwan
01-29-2011, 09:07 AM
Oh yeah I remember this video... I never really follow skaters so I had no idea koston did vert
and fairly well too..
Been getting into Almost cheese and crackers.. fucking mini ramps..
that's probably my next skate park.. some kind of mini ramp.

MarcoPoloUSN
01-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Im rather bad with mini ramps.

I need to get the speed and pumps right. The physics for it on s3 is hard for me. Sometimes I catch myself bailing while going up the ramp. lol

also.... i love how they have the couch on the mini ramp.... soo chilllll. I challenge some one to create this whole scene in CAP. That would make for some memorable sessions.

Antwan
01-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Im rather bad with mini ramps.

I need to get the speed and pumps right. The physics for it on s3 is hard for me. Sometimes I catch myself bailing while going up the ramp. lol

also.... i love how they have the couch on the mini ramp.... soo chilllll. I challenge some one to create this whole scene in CAP. That would make for some memorable sessions.
Hell yeah man.. It's rough I like the challenge of it though it's new and you hardly ever see a mini ramp sesh on this game other than OATS..
you're on xbox right, Marco? We should get down on testing a ramp if you are throw me a friend req ANTWANthePAWN

MarcoPoloUSN
01-29-2011, 11:18 AM
wow ive been watching your stuff since Vikings Skateboards and I never thought about sending you a friend request? Wellll, I'll definitely send you one when I can get back on Xbox. :)

edit: actually I'll send ya one from Xbox.com. Its just I wont be on because my mom jacked my fucking controllers today.

Antwan
01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Right on.. gives me time to develop this beast..
get at me then man I'm on almost every night.

Mr. Anonymous
01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Hell yeah man.. It's rough I like the challenge of it though it's new and you hardly ever see a mini ramp sesh on this game other than OATS..
you're on xbox right, Marco? We should get down on testing a ramp if you are throw me a friend req ANTWANthePAWN

I did one :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i81fEPVt2o

MarcoPoloUSN
01-30-2011, 10:41 PM
oh yes i think i remember watching that a while back

Monk
02-03-2011, 11:30 PM
was that brian anderson at 3:23? its been a good minute since i seen him anywhere; sick vid alot of good names attended this cookout

adda89ldn
02-04-2011, 03:23 AM
gotta love lance mountain, he still kills it.

that video reminds me a tiny bit of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekcsuwoy600

MarcoPoloUSN
02-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Adda thats the chillest video I've seen in a long time... goin in mah favorites! :P

xRiverKing
02-24-2011, 03:46 PM
great vid, a relaxing watch