PDA

View Full Version : Dharma Inc ~ Spazs - Game Over

Spazs
01-29-2011, 06:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF7nh9Z9-sk&feature=feedu

My first solo with dharma inc. Enjoy. Constructive criticism is welcome.

heshfield
01-29-2011, 07:37 AM
pretty cool; nice attention to detail and good rail tricks--especially the nollie front crooks KF and the 3 flip crooks.

Seifuru
01-29-2011, 12:44 PM
I think dubstep is better for synchronized videos... I can't explain... Needs to sync the beat to skating (Can you understand me? I'm Spanish and I can't find the words...). But it's not bad video ;)

i am a snail
01-29-2011, 03:15 PM
pretty nice, could have done a better job synching to the beat though, like Seif already said. :45 was awesome though, great shot.

punkinate
01-30-2011, 05:47 PM
Good stuff man, and here's your official welcome to the team. Now start filming for the full length! haha, bs flip to the bank was buttery and that tre flip to crooks was fuckin' sick.

madsser
01-30-2011, 11:37 PM
nice shit...
liked most of it...
though......i get the hots for lines....and there were only a single one in here...so that'll be my constructive criticism for you....get more lines and you'll win my heart. ;)

Ayreon
01-31-2011, 03:16 PM
So glad you got a solo out man. awesome. Really good and clean. I agree with the sync. Could be faster paced. but tricks were awesome. What was that at 1:49? Looked really cool not sure what you did. great ender too. nailed it.

Spazs
01-31-2011, 04:19 PM
I was skatin around at suchwell's berrics and i did a nosegrind to fakie on the wall. some sort of glitch. I was sitting on most of this footage for a while and i felt like throwing something together. Glad everyone liked it. I tried to sync some of it together. Mostly the first line. Im still working my way around vegas pro 10.