PDA

View Full Version : CKYdude93 is here

CKYdude93
02-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Site told me to post here so I did. Hi everyone. I make Skate 3 Movies and here is my latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSBw5H0fq9o

briden
02-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Except for a few decent clips, that was exactly what I would expect from someone named "ckydude93"

I'm gonna give you some tips even though you aren't asking for them 1. Pick a stance and stick with it 2. back up when filming 3. Don't let the camera dip into walls, the ground, benches, etc 4. Frontside bigspinflips, why?

CKYdude93
02-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Its called Owl Cams bro. I'm not trying to be super realistic. There's a ton of people that do this style. Search around on YouTube. Also, what's wrong with Bigspins? Also, what does my name have to do with anything? You know what CKY is?

Cookiesupporter
02-05-2011, 01:41 AM
besides bridens "warm" welcoming, I'd like to give you one more advice aswell. Start uploading your videos to wegame, vimeo or anything else besides youtube, just because there are a lot of german fellas around here, like me. We have trouble with youtube, but we are willing to watch and comment stuff.

Welcome to fluckit

CKYdude93
02-05-2011, 08:11 AM
besides bridens "warm" welcoming, I'd like to give you one more advice aswell. Start uploading your videos to wegame, vimeo or anything else besides youtube, just because there are a lot of german fellas around here, like me. We have trouble with youtube, but we are willing to watch and comment stuff.

Welcome to fluckit
Thanks for that. I know how Germany gets blocked with song choice so I'll look out for that thanks.

emericaridr11
02-05-2011, 12:14 PM
WAs up!

CKYdude93
02-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Hey what up E nice to see a familiar name over here. Pretty cool over here. Doesn't glitch like the found made by Skate's own company.

briden
02-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Hah wow dude, take the criticisms with a grain of salt. I've been around long enough to know that other people film super close, but the difference is that other people can make it look good. Just spend some more time with it if you want to keep with that style of filming.

Doing fs bigflips is just weird. I like watching footage of tricks that look good.

And your username is funny to me.

CKYdude93
02-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Criticism is fine with me, but I'm one of those people that like to know the reason behind peoples thoughts(in fact I'll be studying Psychology in College next year) and why is my name so funny? CKY(Camp Kill Yourself)= a band that is one of my favorites. Dude= I'm a male. 93= my BDay(I'm 18) So, CKYdude93. Cool see you around I'll keep your advice in mind.

SeksulChokolate
02-05-2011, 03:37 PM
welcome...

i am a snail
02-05-2011, 10:18 PM
welcome to fluckland