PDA

View Full Version : Free Skate 3 Share Pack activation code (Xbox 360)

Al_Def
02-10-2011, 08:39 AM
Long story short, I have an extra activation code for the Skate Share Pack for anyone who bought the game used:

DTVR-8MKZ-N35L-5LX8

This is for Xbox 360, and North America (not sure if that makes a difference).

No way of knowing if it actually works, so my apologies if it doesn't for some reason. But I assume it does. I bought Skate 3 new, then sold it, then bought it again new recently. Turns out the activation code I used the first time around still works. (okay the story isn't that long :D)

On the card it says code expires May 11, 2011.

Activate it from the pause menu, go to "Create" and select "Activate Skate Share Pack" and then follow on-screen instructions.

Thought someone could use it. Skate Share Pack goes for $10 I think on the Marketplace.

momadaddy
02-10-2011, 05:30 PM
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i picked up a used copy today for the 360 and i had to buy all the dlc but you saved me some dough. huge huge huge help. i cant thank you enough.

Al_Def
02-10-2011, 07:28 PM
No problem... I was just gonna toss the card away, but figured someone could use it.

Branden25
10-15-2011, 09:25 AM
Is any way u could me a code bra

knexzor
10-17-2011, 04:37 AM
Wow, thats really nice of you!
Respect

robertofool
11-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I just bought a new copy of the game from Gamestop and it didn't have a share pack code. I thought all the new copies were supposed to have them?

briden
11-10-2011, 04:57 PM
I just bought a new copy of the game from Gamestop and it didn't have a share pack code. I thought all the new copies were supposed to have them?

I'd either contact EA customer support or take it back.

Ladd279
11-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah just contact ea and tell them and they will give u one my friend had to and they did

robertofool
11-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah just contact ea and tell them and they will give u one my friend had to and they did

I spoke with one of the customer service reps and they want me to send in my game plus the case and my receipt. I think I'll try speaking to someone else. Game Stop said they didn't know it was supposed to have a share code and won't take it back.

PoppySquidJr
11-10-2011, 06:46 PM
I spoke with one of the customer service reps and they want me to send in my game plus the case and my receipt. I think I'll try speaking to someone else. Game Stop said they didn't know it was supposed to have a share code and won't take it back.

Yea, just try talking to other people, or try the EA forums. Alot of my friends got free codes by saying they got it "new and didn't get a code," wether they were legit or not <_<
Shame none of them play anymore. :C

robertofool
11-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Yea, just try talking to other people, or try the EA forums. Alot of my friends got free codes by saying they got it "new and didn't get a code," wether they were legit or not <_<
Shame none of them play anymore. :C

Yeah, I posted in their tech support section. In one of the threads, the mod gave the user a free pack so I'm gonna follow the same thing. Sucks that I have it on the PS3 but just bought it for the Xbox since there's so many more parks to download and now I don't have a share pack code. Thanks for the help though guys.

PoppySquidJr
11-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Xbox has more parks but lately almost ALL the parks I REALLY want are ps3 and that makes me a saadddd panda. :<

jk 677
05-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Me too.

adecoco
05-01-2012, 06:08 PM
just talk through an ea advisor through chat, just keep trying, one of them will eventually just give you a code for nothing in return