PDA

View Full Version : Final Montage ...for now

ChocolatCakeMix
02-21-2011, 02:06 PM
This will be my final montage for quite some time. But I'll be back. I wanted to keep it short and epic sounding. Tell me what you like/dislike or whatever. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46TkY5LANSM

Roccityroller
02-21-2011, 05:11 PM
this felt like a trailer but it was definitely epic. nice work the edit was tight and the skating was on point. nice job man

briden
02-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Sorry man, but I'm not feeling it. Intro was too long/boring, and made the video move way too slow until the last ~30 seconds. Decent trick choice, but the ender was the only thing that really stood out. And that song's been used a few too many times IMO. But then again I'm probably not exactly your "target market," so to speak.

Rock gap kickflip was really good though.

ChocolatCakeMix
02-21-2011, 07:04 PM
this felt like a trailer but it was definitely epic. nice work the edit was tight and the skating was on point. nice job man

Thanks. Yeah it was actually more of a way to say "I'm taking a break for a while", than an actual full-blown montage.

ChocolatCakeMix
02-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Sorry man, but I'm not feeling it. Intro was too long/boring, and made the video move way too slow until the last ~30 seconds. Decent trick choice, but the ender was the only thing that really stood out. And that song's been used a few too many times IMO. But then again I'm probably not exactly your "target market," so to speak.

Rock gap kickflip was really good though.

Haha it's fine. I do agree that I may have made the intro to long, but, like I said above, it was more of a way to say that I'm gonna be gone for a while than to be an actual montage.