PDA

View Full Version : 3rdEYE Skatepark (miniramp with props promo)

BAGS for TWENTY
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PNoNLLqoCM

Antwan
02-24-2011, 06:05 AM
a few hidden gems but for the most part it felt like you had to try very hard to pump
props make the ramp look over crowded.. what if someone doesn't want to skate props, you know?
Hated the music.. the gameshow clips were too long.. plaza around it looks pretty sick.. 7 minute promos.. crazy..
you must've skated the whole park leaving nothing for me to explore, just saying.. that's why I don't skate many parks.

BAGS for TWENTY
02-24-2011, 06:55 AM
probably should have made it more clear, the park doesnt have the props set up at the start, they are scattered throughout and in a hidden prop area, so you dont have to skate props if you dont want

BAGS for TWENTY
02-24-2011, 06:56 AM
and a hidden megaramp. dont be so negative ant, there's always stuff for you to do, for instance, setting up your own props, because its not available to the public the way i had them all stacked. its a DIY prop area

Antwan
02-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Take it how you want.. that's my opinion.

BAGS for TWENTY
02-24-2011, 07:47 AM
park link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#itemId=1606921

and ant i wasnt trying to get into any problems, just wanted to make it clear that the props have to be put into place on the ramp

Antwan
02-24-2011, 03:16 PM
There was no problem as far as I'm concerned..
What I'm saying is you can take feedback as ammo.. as advice,
or you can see it as an insult and get offended..
it's just a game and I'm just a critic..
The props everywhere made your tricks feel random, unplanned..
don't get my wrong the jam grind on the side of the vending machine was cool..
as well as some stall variations on the blue box.
I know you Bags, you've been doing this for a while..
I've seen you make legit videos
it just felt rushed.

BannerBoy360
04-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I thought that the ledges in this park kicked ass.