PDA

View Full Version : -->New Solo<--

CKYdude93
02-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Been about 2 months since my last solo, so here is a new one enjoy! There is one clip that got messed up in the publishing process, but it's the very end of it, so I don't care. Song is "Build a Bridge" by Limp Bizkit. Comment, Rate and Subscribe! Sponsored by OGRISH!

Vimeo link will be up shortly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2bKVrpgFHg

Skatehead
02-25-2011, 02:39 AM
had jems...
double flip looked awesome in both angles...
which brings me to my next thing....
cams...
they were alil too much at times....but thats just me...

CKYdude93
02-25-2011, 09:42 AM
Owls bro. Thanks for watching though. I try to make them as crazily
Smooth as I can(if that makes sense)

Seanne1986
02-25-2011, 11:20 AM
I agree on the cams they are a bit over the top. Like look at 0:49.. the board like disappears and stuff. So you might wanna change the angle or just zoom out a bit to get rid of that. But all in all it was good man. nice arcadeish style

CKYdude93
02-25-2011, 11:41 AM
It's apparent that no one knows what owl cams are, but thanks for the view I guess... Should realize that I did most of this on purpose so don't try to say you're helping because it's how I play and film. Thanks for viewing though guys. Appreciate it

Skatehead
02-25-2011, 08:33 PM
we are not telling you how to film just bring it to ur attention that ur "owl cams" were abit over the top....
cuz i really dont wanna toot my own horn but i was apart of that movement that evolved into "owl cams"...
theres good, theres bad and theres just too much...

CKYdude93
02-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Too much is one persons opinion. This is the way I choose to film them. There are way crazier cams out there then mine...