PDA

View Full Version : Shaydee UK.. signing in!

Shaydee UK
03-02-2011, 03:05 AM
hello to the good peeps at skate.fluckit!

Some of you may remember me from a while back, I was co-founder of skatecc.net with DVC, Gitchu-One etc and a member of one of the original skate 1 teams, Team REIGN.

Well I havent played skate for what seems like forever now but I picked up a copy of s3 yesterday and I'm feelin the vibes of the game again! Thought I would pop on over here and take a peek at what the community is up to and it seems like it's still strong! Still some peeps faces I recognise, Slamooh and Stevland were online when I registered so I knew I had come to the right place!

So, whatsup guys, it's been too long! Any old teams still going? SSS, DP, Trewder, Hoodlum... damn I feel bad I can't think of more off the top of my head!

Feel free to fill me in on what's been going on that last year or so!

And any of my old buddies still around from REIGN? DVC, Zodas, Rhekaan, Kami, FDH3rd and the like?

Gizzler
03-02-2011, 04:43 AM
welcome shaydee,

i remember you, man! always liked your videos a lot. hope to see some fresh stuff from you...
im a little jealous.... s3 probably feels fresh and new for you and you still got the whole city to explore (while I know every ledge by its prename...lol)

if youll hang around here for some time im sure youll meet some familiar people....

cheers

saunders420
03-02-2011, 06:43 AM
now that an old name I remember. Welcome Back to the whats left of the Community!

Wiltzuh
03-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Woah dude you are real skate veteran ! Welcome to fluckit ! I think theres not many of your old buddies here (from ur list), but i bet you will meet new guys here, like me. I remember to watched your videos long time ago and i would really like to see your s3footage soon. Welcome !

mamba12
03-02-2011, 07:50 AM
most of those people/teams are still going to the best of my knowledge. but not all of them come here.

welcome to fluckit.

MarcoPoloUSN
03-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Hey there. I'm Marco. I'm part of the newer generation around here.
Its good to see an old face come back to the community. I think its pretty strong here.
Nice to meet you and welcome to Fluckit.

fallingskyline
03-02-2011, 08:04 AM
welcome back, shaydee

thesignguy
03-02-2011, 08:11 AM
welcome to fluckit
i wish cc was still around
if your serious id get the dl content fast while you can. Check out the create a park, and if people use pieces from the dlc's you cant skate there park

Slamooh
03-02-2011, 09:09 AM
so good to see you back, silly boy

nolan1053
03-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh chaps! It's the British Shaydee! Oh it is good to see you, yes yes yes it is. Cheerios and all that.

skHate88
03-02-2011, 10:44 AM
the british are coming!

Demzilla
03-02-2011, 11:10 AM
dp and hoodlum cant die...
you know that shaydee...

i think some of your old crew may be at http://likebuttermag.com/forum

welcome back....
currently we as a community are edges away from using props to create better spots in the world...
cap is the future if you can find the right people that make good stuff that fits your style...
hate to say it but buy all the dlc cause like sg said..no dlc no cap....
and finish all dlc challenges cause you cant edit cap if pieces arent unlocked...

give me a mini solo asap..

please..

Permy
03-02-2011, 11:22 AM
DP WILL NEVAR DIE

welcome back dewd

i am a snail
03-02-2011, 12:59 PM
dp, hoodlum and trewder are still around, haven't seen anything from sss in a while though. djadam seems to have died along with cc. sadfaic :(

not an og head, but still know your name. welcum 2 fluckland brah

emericaridr11
03-02-2011, 01:50 PM
HELLo

Roccityroller
03-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Everyone worth talking to is here or likebutter now.

Adam isn't dead but he hasn't been playing skate in awhile.

1954 just put out a new full. and i believe trewder did one a month ago. More hoodlum fulls are coming soon.

The party ain't dead yet, its just at the point where all the random people went home and all the cool dudes are still chillin at like 3am, smoking the rest of the budz and finishing the keg. So, the way i see it, you got here just in time for the tight ass part.

welcome back homie.

Shaydee UK
03-03-2011, 01:36 AM
The party ain't dead yet, its just at the point where all the random people went home and all the cool dudes are still chillin at like 3am, smoking the rest of the budz and finishing the keg. So, the way i see it, you got here just in time for the tight ass part.

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the awesome welcome! Some real familiar faces still here! Slammy, skHate, Falling, Gizz, SG, roccy, Nolan and ofc demz, much love mate!

I guess I should get the DLC and start doing my thing, the new city looks fresh, so much exploring to be done!

I have a noob question though; should I be playing in hardcore mode? It seemed stupidly hard to hit the rails and ledges to me, so I switched it back to normal. Although I am rusty as hell atm that has to be a contributing factor! If hardcore is the way, I will persevere, if not I wont bother!

I'm off to watch the 1954 full 8)

Roccityroller
03-03-2011, 01:56 AM
I don't think I've ever played s3 on normal. And i only played on easy to beat the challenges quick to unlock shit. Hardcore is awesome once you get used to it.

DVC
03-03-2011, 04:33 AM
I have a noob question though; should I be playing in hardcore mode?

Yes you should, you pussy.

Shay ... dude ... I missed you man. Good to see you around again!

Slamooh
03-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Damn its like Christmas,

Shaydee and now DVC, i miss you guys

Shaydee UK
03-03-2011, 07:12 AM
Dvc.... <3

monkeysunkle74
03-03-2011, 08:31 AM
Good to see you back Shaydee........

BladderBoy
03-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Welcome back Shaydee.

Zodas split a couple months ago, and Rhek has popped his head out a few times since CC died, RIP.

Please join us at LIKEbutter (http://likebuttermag.com/) - often known as the CC refugee camp.

old-skooler-34
03-03-2011, 05:49 PM
See this is what I like to see, people coming back! I've also been around since S1 but didn't affiliate myself with anyone till S3. You have TON's of stuff to check out in both the city and in Create a Park.

Hardcore mode is a bitch to get used to but trust me when I say its worth it. I think everyone hated it at first but now its second nature. Plus, skating on easy or normal is the new mongo:p (except for doing challenges in game just to get them done)

PS3/XBOX? You gotta start adding us fools. (I'm on PS3, ad away).

Roccityroller
03-03-2011, 11:57 PM
i think you said something about being on ps3... if so, cap faction is your friend. Sickest parks in the game, hands down..

Wiltzuh
03-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Dude if youre on xbox...antwan posted some skate.share pack codes for xbox to his new thread. Those are free and i thought you need them ?

Shaydee UK
03-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Yea I'm sticking with hardcore, I prefer it. It was just playing on hardcore and getting back into the game after a year or so break was a right pain!

Yea I'm on PS3, so how do I go about getting some CAP Faction parks on my game?

And Fallingskyline is hooking me up with some free DLC codes so I think I'm all good there. Thank fk for that as they are waaaaay too expensive to buy :P

Bashii-UK is my PSID. Add away, I don't yet have a mic for my PS but I can fix that soon enough. (Gave my original tag, Shaydee_UK to my son after he made a million friends... and enemies on Little Big Planet, I gave up trying to use that account!)

*edit* If anyone has a skate.share code for the ps3 would be awesome, just PM me!

old-skooler-34
03-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Nice, Glad we got another OG on PS3. I sent you a friend request on PSN. As for CAP Faction park's check out the link in my sig and of course frequent the Park section on these forums for parks from all our members.

Also, be sure to check out everyone's parks (CF or not) considering there's plenty that are really fun to sesh.

adda89ldn
03-04-2011, 04:27 AM
glad to see an o.g. come back. especially someone from the u.k.

fdh3rd's still about always seshing. rhek appears every now and then too, haven't seen zodas in a while though.

Jebotek
03-04-2011, 04:35 AM
welcome back man

i feel free to add you on psn :)

Oddity
03-06-2011, 12:28 PM
I remember you, I miss Team Reign. Release a solo...foo-l. I'm on PS3 as well, after many chamillion like name changes I decided to stick with MakeshiftOddity.

Shaydee UK
03-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Need to post some spam in here to reach 10 posts so I can post a link...

Shaydee UK
03-11-2011, 05:33 AM
Sorry about the spam...

Shaydee UK
03-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Ok last one :(

New vid is up on the footy board btw!

Cookiesupporter
03-14-2011, 10:04 AM
I remember you from OG, always admiring your stuff.

Welcome to fluckit :)

Coolest quote ever

HaRdTeK
02-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Shaaaayyy porcodio captaaaaain! Let's revive ReIGN!!!

bohemian
02-06-2017, 02:14 AM
is this the thread for old farts?

long time no see mr uk =)

- eflix