PDA

View Full Version : Do you give a fuck about the New World Order/Illuminati?

nolan1053
03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
These tweaker bitches on facebook have been trying to bitch me out because I don't believe in the hype. So now I thought I'd ask you, skate. community, do you give a fuck?

Permy
03-08-2011, 05:23 PM
they're going to kill us
get serious nolan
you're the first to go
they're taking your water
and they're making you a slave

get fucking aware

pawnluvguitarist
03-08-2011, 07:21 PM
i give a fuck, as in i find it interesting to read up on, like any other conspiracy claims or paranormal activity ect but i really don't think the evidence supports this group having any kind of significant control over anything. The amount of people that would have to be involved in the conspiracy and the absolute power needed to succeed make the whole thing so unlikely. But i guess its no worse than the 911 nut jobs or JKF, moon landing deniers ect. Always interesting though.

bohemian
03-08-2011, 11:00 PM
http://www.ordnett.no/images/norskordbok/skylapp.gif

iRipper89
03-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I live my life with my head up my ass and don't lose a god damn minute of sleep.

Antwan
03-08-2011, 11:15 PM
The Illuminati are on facebook?
No shit..
Hey the world ends next year too so, do work son.

nolan1053
03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Thank you everyone. Glad to see I'm not the only one that doesn't give a fuck.

thesignguy
03-09-2011, 02:47 PM
do i believe anybody knows when the world will end? haha no
do i believe that there is some high ups into some fucked up shit behind closed doors? absolutely
do i find it both disturbing and fascinating that thousands of years before they knew the world was not flat that they knew the significance of the aligning of our sun and solar system at a precise time thousands of years in the future? God damn right, scary shit if you think about it
what scares me the most is that if enough or one crazy person thinks something to be true and tries to make it so
world is in a pretty unstable place right now, whether you believe in the 2012 theories or not we are all going to have to keep our eyes open
communication or the ease and speed of it today is the reason behind people fighting back. A lot of people are seeing the rest of the world through words and pictures on the internet. The days of big rulers ruling contries are over. A lot of the world doesn't like Jews, and we do. That and Oil are what concern me the most. Not to mention the lack of food and melting Ice. I see no signs of this mess turning around soon. If there isn't some form of mass casualties of biblical proportions things wont get better. I plan on being here in 2013 but don't disregard millions of angry people thinking its a sign

knexzor
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I basically agree with Sg...
There might be "high ups behind closed doors" and there might not. There are way too much speculations and diffuse jigsaw puzzling for me to believe any single theory. I'm an agnostic in most cases actually.
What really does bother me though is the media. It's overwhelming how incredibly much power news corporations have; fuck, even the smallest local newspapers affect our way of thinking. It kinda feels like I'm never going to fully believe anything anymore.

The world gonna end? Naaah... I just don't see it happening. And if it does, nobody will be around to tell me how wrong I was...

Antwan
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
There are so many concerns and theories for "the end"

A new spread virus "A New Plague" some believe could be formed by altered versions of small pox disclosed if it's still out there, in the wrong hands.. spread through subways airports any large traffic area.

Super Volcanoes around the world erupting causing a new Ice age globally.

Nuclear warfare.. 2 nukes crossing causing a darkness and dying of plant life globally.

Global Warming of course..

But really, how long have these theories and concerns been developed?

Can any of them really be that accurate? Our "Ancestors" I'm still not sure about history myself but that's my own conspiracy theory..
How could they possibly have knew, as SignGuy said.

nolan1053
03-09-2011, 08:55 PM
A lot of it traces back to a Higher Being. But I've noticed the mass media and the internet play an important role in people thinking that the world is going to end, the Illuminati is going to take over, and stupid shit like that. These believers, in my eyes, are just fanatics. What if the world ends in 2012? No one will be around to say "I saw it coming". What if North America, Europe and Asia form one big nation? We probably won't be alive to see it, especially if all this 2012 hype is real. I've noticed a lot of these theories sort of cancel each other out.

BeastySteez
03-10-2011, 01:39 PM
These tweaker bitches on facebook have been trying to bitch me out because I don't believe in the hype. So now I thought I'd ask you, skate. community, do you give a fuck?

Anyone else catch the oxymoron in this? No? Just me, Ok then.

Too many coincidences = Creepy shit going on (IMO)

Do I think the world will end in 2012 - Not A Fuckin Chance
Do I think the world as we know it drastically change Governmentally - Yes

Am I telling/reccomending you to believe this shit, no but the worse possible thing you can do is "Not give a fuck". Just keep your mind & eyes open.

Not trying to preach or anything but I think its really stupid to not give a fuck about something that would effect you so much.

nolan1053
03-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Where's the oxymoron? Explain.

Permy
03-10-2011, 04:55 PM
urbad

Anchors
03-10-2011, 11:08 PM
N.W.O. was my favorite wrasslin' team, I totally give a fuck!

Monk
03-10-2011, 11:59 PM
There are so many concerns and theories for "the end"

A new spread virus "A New Plague" some believe could be formed by altered versions of small pox disclosed if it's still out there, in the wrong hands..

its already in the wrong hands bro; its called the CDC: they have already stated in the past they had weaponized versions of Small pox , Bubonic, and Ebola viruses.............. where do you think that whole global scare from swine flu came from? because obviously the SARS incident in china wasn't global enough for them.

these ppl secretly have stuff that will make you shit blood out of every pore in you body...but also have the cure for everything at the same time ( but its not profitable through big pharma) but do you think they are actually going to disclose that info? because frankly small pox is the only reason we were successful at invading the US from the native Americans period.

hope everyone has their n95 masks at hand ; because its not gonna be a nuke that kills us all; its going to be some microscopic piece of shit that makes everyone shit their guts out through their noses

2012 coming up tickets to survival is 1 billion euros..... you in?

Antwan
03-11-2011, 09:10 AM
I don't know that I could prosper somewhere else, if there were no gravity.. it would get old.. how long to clean up floating blood if people commit suicide
I don't know where I'm going with it.. or where the world is going but all I know is I'm damn happy.. and if it ends that way so be it.

nolan1053
03-11-2011, 11:10 AM
N.W.O. was my favorite wrasslin' team, I totally give a fuck!

I posted this picture and said "I'm out".
http://www.old-wizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nwo-new-world-order.jpg

bohemian
03-17-2011, 04:25 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2191096/ea_nwo.gif

WillyOnWheels
03-17-2011, 06:11 AM
psssh, get real. All that shit is, is an interesting read.

bohemian
04-05-2011, 02:31 AM
delete

Antwan
07-29-2012, 02:14 AM
Well, The World didn't end.. and I was a bit off topic.
I was talking with some relatives about this recently and it got me thinking..
Read, don't read, Whatevs.

http://thedoggstar.com/articles/artists-who-sold-their-souls/
These articles are all over the place haha.. I hardly see how an artist being gay relates to this,
not to mention tons of misspelling. Either a Hoax or a conspiracy theory. Interesting though.
Keep in mind this is the internet, People can post whatever they want.
Rap Music has always been a release for people, A Way to let loose, act out.
There's a reference about Tupac being killed for mentioning such things as a secret society, How could anyone know that information? From what I've heard, they never found Tupac's killer.
An African American Artist says whip it like a slave, More believable than a white one saying it!
Eminem is Hardly a reliable source for this theory, His music has always been dark.. He had a dark past. Rihanna's reference in it, just looks like a weird variation of an eye patch to me.
I dont see lady gaga as the worshiping type either.. Songs about a telephone, Poker Face.
I don't know, I don't believe it.
There might be something behind the hand over the eye gesture, but I have a hard time believing it's about such things.
I don't really see anything tying these artists together within the theory this person thought up.
Really break it down if you go to look again.
I didn't even watch the videos used.. People edit audio and visuals all the time.
They've gotten pretty good at it too.
I could keep pointing things out that don't make sense in these articles around the net.. Like,
In god we trust, a reference to the dollar bill. With the pyramid We Keep seeing.
The Articles> It could even be, Music Artist's Thought of Taking what they earned, Having Control of their own music, And Money made from it.
Basically, A Majority of these articles are saying possessions and The Worship of Satan is what got people what they have.
A Large number of Artist's stories are about coming up in a rough neighborhood.. Having not much, and current songs about having anything and everything they could possibly imagine, By Simply Expressing themselves. Through the struggle of being a rap artist in "the hood" as we have all heard the saying, Some sell drugs, are slaves to the "Drug Game" Earning every last cent to come up from nothing, I don't know. I've been inspired by the underdog stories and have read into alot of them,
It would be crazy to think These Article References are even factual.
I'm not saying some rap artists don't worship Satan, But to pin it on anyone who makes a slight gesture or wears a suggestive shirt or even raps vulgar is crazy man.. Rap was always vulgar wasn't it?
I don't think this sign means New World Order and even if it did how do you justify it with Satanism?
Times have Changed, Maybe symbolism has too. It could mean anything right?

replicant
07-29-2012, 09:17 AM
The Flying Spaghetti Monster will save us all. You just have to believe!