PDA

View Full Version : Dharma Inc. ~ Signal (full length)

punkinate
03-10-2011, 05:22 AM
Comments and reviews are greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C2vD9aDqG4

Download -
Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFN1BJRB
Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5XGAVE0

Antwan
03-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Two full Lengths in one morning.. phew..
well, This is another team I can always watch play
creativity with no boundaries.. the way it should be..
some parts weren't realistic but fuck that noise that's not what I expected..
Dharma is Dharma and it's fun to watch.

old-skooler-34
03-10-2011, 07:55 AM
Holy shit dude! Awesome job to all of you, especially you punk for the editing of all of that!!

Skating was sick, so sick I actually watched all 27 mins of it..

NotedDerk
03-10-2011, 08:55 AM
good lord, so many full lengths.

spazs -

variel heel perfect catch was sick.
tail to noseblunt also perfect.
banger was pretty dull for my taste, I know it's difficult to pop over a ledge completely from a tailslide, but definitely don't think it was banger worthy.

punkinate -

the filming is the first thing I notice, it goes from being pretty nasty to smooth then repeat, just my opinion, i hate it when the skater gets cut so far out of the frame.
tre in manny the manhole to tre out was cool.
quad 5-0? hah. nice.
the tail nosegrab to ledge should have been the banger for your part, that was pretty sick.

red scharlach -

line at the sanatorium was amazing.
kick crook on the high ledge on the boat was sickkkk.
ungrindable noseslide on that ledge by the pavilion was nice.
wallride to noseblunt, hot damn.
some really good ungrindables in there, he'll definitely appreciate my next created park, cross-console son.
I've seen that fence used as a banger so much, that seeing any thing else on it just makes me 'meh.'

Mark_The_Sith -

why cut out the landings in some of the tricks? ruins the entire thing.
the airwalk over the fence was sick.
that air trick at 14:42 was funny, yet amazing.
smith to roll under the leaned bench was surprisingly sweet.

Moose Dave -

wallride an suv driving by, wow.
the og skate clip was incredibly random to be thrown in there, hah.
noseslide over the stairs in the pool was dope.
the super tweaked trick at 16:23 was the smoothest one i've seen in a long time.
cleaning up litter, good man.

he definitely was my favorite part.

ayreon -

no comply line by the dry docks was cool.
footplant under the bar was pretty amazing.
drop in from roof into the boat thing was nice.
no banger?

M7419 -

tailslide to nose bonk was sick.
trick on the bench by the clock tower was amazing.

punkinate
03-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the love guys. (no homo)

@ Antwan - Glad you enjoyed it man, I know that there were quite a few things outside the boundaries of complete realism but if it isn't fun to watch then what's the point right?

@ Old-skooler - Told you it was sick man. I'm glad you made it through the whole thing, I hope it enhanced your breakfast lol.

@ Derk - Thank you for your complete and honest review. I'm glad you enjoyed the vid, and I'm glad you critiqued us. The only way to grow is for someone to point out the things you fucked up on. Thanks again man.

Also, just updated the OP with the download links.

RedScharlach
03-10-2011, 10:29 AM
damn thanks for the in depth review derk, really appreciate it as I'm sure my teammates do. and yea, I didn't really mean for the big fence clip to be my ender but it just worked out that way in the edit, oh well. also definitely looking forward to your next park, been playing your other parks recently on my friends xbox, look for my xbox park tour vid comin soon.

m.seven
03-10-2011, 12:47 PM
@ Punkinate:thanks for going thru all you did to make this full happen.end result was amazing.
@Antwan,old-skooler:thanks for the great comments.glad you guys liked it.
@NotedDerk:thanks for the in depth critique.like Red and Nate said we really do appeciate when someone tells it like they see it & doesn't pull any punches.that bench trick was one of my favorites,too.
and finally to the rest of the team:great job.this video is what this team is all about and i'm stoked as hell to be a part of it.

Ayreon
03-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Vid turned out great. thanks for putting that together. I can't imagine how much work it was. Today I spent like 2 hours just putting together a 40 second COTW

punkinate
03-11-2011, 03:52 AM
Yeah, my estimate for time in is between 40 and 50 hours. But that includes converting and rendering time.

m.seven
03-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Fuck Nate,that's like havin' a part time job.gotta give you much respect for puttin' in that much time.That's insane,bro.but definately worth it when you see the finished product.

Spazs
03-12-2011, 06:29 AM
I really had a good time filming and seshing with you guys to make this happen. Punkinate is a god for going through all of this to put it together. It really came out well and everyone has something to bring to the team.

@derk - Thanks for your honest input on the video. We all appreciate it. I wish more people would take the time to do that.

punkinate
03-14-2011, 04:58 PM
I am a god, thank you spazs for finally realizing that, jk. bump bump.

RedScharlach
03-16-2011, 10:18 AM
can we get a few more comments? not tryna complain, we do it for our own enjoyment, but come on fluckers, it's a pretty damn good vid. bump.

r0ke
03-16-2011, 10:59 AM
good to get that first full length off your back. Even though I'm not a fan of much rock music, I thought for the most part it was matched well with the skating. I dont do reviews (iphone typing too long lol), but what was evident was that you guys had fun and really thats all that matters. Not the craziest vid but certainly nowhere near the worst; you guys are coming up.

Cheers

m.seven
03-16-2011, 12:39 PM
thanks for checkin' the vid out,vibez.appreciate the positivity.