PDA

View Full Version : Thrasher Skate and Destroy Colab

pawnluvguitarist
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
anyone interested?

Roccityroller
03-11-2011, 02:18 PM
hmmm... i'll have to look and see if i still have the emulator/rom somewhere on my computer.

If i do, i'd be down.

pawnluvguitarist
03-11-2011, 02:26 PM
nice, i pm'd Demz and eternalrewind, the only guys i knew for sure had the game and a cap card, should be fun, bout to film for the first time today :)

saunders420
03-12-2011, 08:20 AM
lol Ive been getting clips for enough time.
I started a thread awhile ago and totally forgot.

I can get you clips.

pawnluvguitarist
03-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Nice, no rush, as many clips as you want, should be fun. :)

Demzilla
03-12-2011, 11:46 AM
i dont think i can....
cause my boys ps2 doesnt work...

sol....

but il still make one in s3...
some day...

pawnluvguitarist
03-12-2011, 11:48 AM
sucks, thought you still had a ps3?

pawnluvguitarist
03-12-2011, 12:02 PM
finally discovered what the "Tech" stat was for. Its the minimum height on tricks. I thought the most important would be the "speed"and the "ollie" stats for keeping it real, but really, the lowest "tech" is best, im always scab now :)

SeksulChokolate
03-12-2011, 01:44 PM
haven't really looked around for anything but how would I go about playing this on ps3/xbox? If I could get the game I'd throw some stuff in for sure

pawnluvguitarist
03-12-2011, 01:50 PM
it is a PS1 game, look on Ebay, got mine cheap.

Roccityroller
03-12-2011, 01:58 PM
I believe i have located a T:SnD rom...

soooo if anyone (demz) cant get on console and wants to play on PC

get at ya boy... ya know only if you have an original copy. ;)

Roccityroller
03-12-2011, 02:01 PM
rom (google) + Emulater (google) + screen cap software (google) = I'm in.

Antwan
03-12-2011, 05:44 PM
rom (google) + Emulater (google) + screen cap software (google) = I'm in.
Get at me if that works.. Hooke me upe with ze links eh?
Sadly never played this.. but Rocs way sounds easier than hunting down the game and a new input for my ps2.

Roccityroller
03-12-2011, 05:55 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=psx+emulator

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thrasher+skate+and+destroy+rom

CamStudio.org - download the client and the lossless codec

teh m1L3z
03-12-2011, 09:03 PM
im down, gonna go start skatin now.

EternalRewind
03-16-2011, 03:34 AM
Hell yeah I'm in...This is epic

I was actually getting ready to do another one because my ps3 is died and making Ts&d montages are fun.. Demz and others can do this also, you just need the game or rom, emulator like epsxe and a recording software like fraps or maybe even hypercam(not sure)...When I did my montages I used fraps and epsxe, when running fraps and the game at the same time it would lag and not record smoothly but theres a way around this..If this lag problem happens to you let me know, I'll help you set things up and also help finding rom/ emu ect.

Give me a few weeks and I'll have some footy

also this time I'm going to use expert mode because flips are lower and if you press land just before you hit the ground, it looks good.... I used to play with expert mode only about 15% of the time back before ea skate. I mostly used normal mode so using expert is a lot of fun now and kind of feels like a new experience.

pawnluvguitarist
03-16-2011, 06:12 AM
Sounds good man, glad you're in.

I've almost only played on expert mode, much more enjoyable.
like you said, landing button at the last second looks great, real fun challenge to never press it too early and get the ugly arms animations.

I'm always the Scab character, he has the lowest "tech" attribute, which through trail and error I've learned it controls what your lowest height on any ollies or fliptrick. More important than having a low "Ollie" stat, which just controls your max height.

EternalRewind
03-27-2011, 09:49 PM
I got about a minutes worth finished, I'll send you then tomorrow pawn....How it coming for you guys?

pawnluvguitarist
03-27-2011, 10:27 PM
I've only got a few clips but I'm getting there.