PDA

View Full Version : newest edit

Jonny Sniper
03-12-2011, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QwvzpnBlgU&feature=channel_video_title
my newest edit. enjoy!

Roccityroller
03-13-2011, 12:03 AM
Hell fuckin yea! This was dope. Couple of quirky cams but it didn't really detract from the skating.

Tree Wallie at the ag
Regs line (love skating that line)
Kicker to ug 5-0
Enderenderender

Keep this shit up man great solo

DVC
03-13-2011, 06:54 AM
Ahhh, can't beat a good old tree wallie. Nice video dude, just gotta tone down the awkward cams on some of the clips but all in all, pretty friggin good.

Jonny Sniper
03-13-2011, 07:44 AM
Hell fuckin yea! This was dope. Couple of quirky cams but it didn't really detract from the skating.

Tree Wallie at the ag
Regs line (love skating that line)
Kicker to ug 5-0
Enderenderender

Keep this shit up man great solo

Thank you sooo much man. You don't know how much that means. :D :D

Jonny Sniper
03-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Ahhh, can't beat a good old tree wallie. Nice video dude, just gotta tone down the awkward cams on some of the clips but all in all, pretty friggin good.
again, thank you soo much. means so much man. :)

Oddity
03-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Overall it was a good video but your filming needs some work. Notable things to work on: 1. Getting too close to objects to the point where you cut through them. 2. Having your camera weaving from left to right, mainly saw this in a few lines. 3. Slight pull backs, saw this in one maybe two clips at the most. 4. Using a longer lense for huge gaps, I'd say maybe 100-135 range but to me with the bigger gaps using bigger lenses is more of a personal preference. *I am not the best filmer and/or skater out there so take these with a grain of salt.
Otherwise solid tricks, perfect landing, good spot choice.

Jonny Sniper
03-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Overall it was a good video but your filming needs some work. Notable things to work on: 1. Getting too close to objects to the point where you cut through them. 2. Having your camera weaving from left to right, mainly saw this in a few lines. 3. Slight pull backs, saw this in one maybe two clips at the most. 4. Using a longer lense for huge gaps, I'd say maybe 100-135 range but to me with the bigger gaps using bigger lenses is more of a personal preference. *I am not the best filmer and/or skater out there so take these with a grain of salt.
Otherwise solid tricks, perfect landing, good spot choice.

Thank you a ton man. I noticed the long lens gaps were too far away, too, actually. But can you give me more detail on weaving left to right and stuff? Because I honestly don't see it much. It's just me I guess because a lot of people told me that. but I really appreciate the advice. and thanks so much for the positive feedback.