PDA

View Full Version : [NEW] Low pop tre flip tutorial

Benutzer1Oliver
03-13-2011, 07:32 AM
I found a new way to make low pop tre flips without always changing something.
Actually it sounds pretty easy (only 2 steps to accomplish) BUT you'll need lots of practice and it takes much time to manage it, therefore it's really hard to make it in a line.

It was only on PS3 but I think the engine is pretty much the same and it should work on both consoles.
I dunno if it's necessary to know but maybe you have to switch your wheel and truck settings to lose
and it only works in OG (yes it looks way lower then usuall tre flips), AGGRESSIVE and STANDARD style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvJlCZGPad4

Skatehead
03-13-2011, 09:35 AM
i remember someone saying awhile back that they are possible this way....
it was along time ago, when the game first came out...

iM DoNe
03-13-2011, 10:10 AM
fake low pop

SeksulChokolate
03-13-2011, 10:12 AM
ooh this looks schexy

Oddity
03-13-2011, 11:49 AM
"Low, tre, flips, is what I'm going to do now." Picture me sawing that in the fashion the song Low Rider by War is sung.

knexzor
03-13-2011, 05:00 PM
looks weird with that little hop in before the actual trick. nice find tho
left stick up > manual > treflip before the manual is apparent. creds to pawn

Jonny Sniper
03-13-2011, 07:51 PM
why not just do a tre flip with the lowest pop possible? i do them all the time and i do not see a difference. and i never skate on anything besides hardcore.... EVER.

DVC
03-14-2011, 05:46 AM
With the loose style the default low tre's are just as low but look a million times better, surely?

itsNJ
03-14-2011, 05:52 AM
if your not going to do the proper glitch then just use loose style. this looks beyond stupid

Benutzer1Oliver
03-14-2011, 06:44 AM
it's a matter of style, either you chose standard style and you want really low tre flips: then do this glitch or you wanna have low tre flips and you choose og or loose (for me standard looks best and I just wanted to show you what I found out, don't take it seroius, I know it's pretty worthless but I had fun doing this tut)

@knex: I already knew this trick by pawn but for me it looks not as good as my "trick"

thesignguy
03-14-2011, 08:20 AM
if the front leg did the shimmmy i'd like it. But the back leg?
Props for experimenting, love it!

pawnluvguitarist
03-14-2011, 08:29 AM
personally i have no interest in the standard or aggressive styles so this is a non issue for me. But i dig the experimenting like SG said. In combination with gestures and/or R1 who knows what kinda animations might be available...

itsNJ
03-15-2011, 11:57 AM
or you could just do the proper glitch for aggressive tre's and not look like an idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yBuhywHjtE

thesignguy
03-15-2011, 12:06 PM
I don't see a need to fix the ingame low tres, both options seem lame
if you had something to come back fakie from a handplant or not extend one all the way, or maybe even a better looking blunt. Never had a problem with the tres

jpdidde13
03-15-2011, 01:45 PM
yeah tbh ive done many of these and never filmed em cuz i didn't like the shimmy but they look sck apart from the shimmy