PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Busenitz wins Tampa Pro

briden
03-14-2011, 10:56 PM
http://vimeo.com/20993383

Real video HYPE!

MarcoPoloUSN
03-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Damn he was going fast. He threw down sooo many tricks in a row.

Btw. CAP. Where's Wiltzuh? Build this. NOW. :)

nolan1053
03-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Tampa Pro winner, and his Roll Forever part is going to be sick.
I smell a Skater Of The Year.

Wiltzuh
03-15-2011, 12:21 AM
Damn he was going fast. He threw down sooo many tricks in a row.

Btw. CAP. Where's Wiltzuh? Build this. NOW. :)

Dude i would like to create eveery single real skate spot and park for S3 but this is already done with the best possible way =)

But yeah that video was sick saw that yesterday and what the fuck...how many tricks you can do in minute run ???

Ohmidineffect
03-15-2011, 04:02 AM
@Wiltzuh where is this done? I want it. Busenitz pulled so many tricks out so fucking fast it was absurd.

nolan1053
03-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Dude i would like to create eveery single real skate spot and park for S3 but this is already done with the best possible way =)

But yeah that video was sick saw that yesterday and what the fuck...how many tricks you can do in minute run ???

With 2 days of practice, you're able to choose your tricks carefully.

briden
03-15-2011, 12:26 PM
With 2 days of practice, you're able to choose your tricks carefully.

True, but Busenitz didn't even show up until the finals

DVC
03-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Looks like he was winging it to me. Busenitz kills dude, seriously mad talented.

adda89ldn
03-15-2011, 01:30 PM
must have tiger blood

jest118
03-15-2011, 06:57 PM
It's true Busenitz didn't participate in the early warm up stuff the previous days.. but he didn't completely wing the run either. The way he skates.. he sort of outlines his runs.. and throws stuff in throughout depending on how the run is going and what he's feeling.

I don't understand how Shane didn't place though. Dude beasted that course.

Jack
03-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Fuck Yes. Thank you so much for posting that. I love Busenitz.

nolan1053
03-15-2011, 10:02 PM
It's true Busenitz didn't participate in the early warm up stuff the previous days.. but he didn't completely wing the run either. The way he skates.. he sort of outlines his runs.. and throws stuff in throughout depending on how the run is going and what he's feeling.

I don't understand how Shane didn't place though. Dude beasted that course.

Shane got 4th place.
And Tampa is about being clean, choosing the best tricks, and not bailing. Look at Torey Pudwill's run, look at Shuriken Shannon's run, Koston's run...They all did really fucking well but Dennis was just really clean, really fast and had a really good trick selection. Switch blunt switch flip out, bluntslide up the ledge, kickflip up the stairs. It was just one long line.

jest118
03-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Shane got 4th place.
And Tampa is about being clean, choosing the best tricks, and not bailing. Look at Torey Pudwill's run, look at Shuriken Shannon's run, Koston's run...They all did really fucking well but Dennis was just really clean, really fast and had a really good trick selection. Switch blunt switch flip out, bluntslide up the ledge, kickflip up the stairs. It was just one long line.

I understand completely why Busenitz won.. but I'd put Shane's run over Nyjah's easily. Shane was just as clean, no bails, with a higher degree of difficulty.

nolan1053
03-15-2011, 10:42 PM
I understand completely why Busenitz won.. but I'd put Shane's run over Nyjah's easily. Shane was just as clean, no bails, with a higher degree of difficulty.

Shane definitely deserved 2nd, but the way Tampa works is very confusing.