PDA

View Full Version : A bit of help with the park creator?

argent_dawn
03-15-2011, 07:08 AM
hello all,

i joined mainly for this question. but i do design alot of parks that i would love people to use..

when i save a park for one of my friends who doesnt have the DLC,

It says that he will need it as the icon pops up. although i make sure not to put any DLC in there.

I know he needs to buy it eventually. its just a bit annoying. and i cant find out why it says there is DLC in there.

Any help is appreciated,

Ohmidineffect
03-15-2011, 09:43 AM
If you downloaded the art gallery dlc it came with a nice little present from EA. A glitch that turns EVERYTHING into DLC parks.
Sadly if he wants to enjoy the game he needs to get the upgrade pack, if he wants to skate any of the more recent parks.

argent_dawn
03-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Thank you for the reply Ohmidineffect. I cant beilive they allowed that to happen. that sucks.

So if my friend was to buy the art gallery DLC, do you think they would be able to play?

Thanks again.

Ohmidineffect
03-15-2011, 10:04 AM
I would say buy the DLC upgrade because that gets you most of the DLC. The art gallery comes with the zen stuff which you may need as well but start with the basic upgrade if you havent already.

Roccityroller
03-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Yea, there's something wrong with the way things are tagged when the builder owns the Art Gallery DLC. A couple of us worked with Cuz to fix it, but EA put the axe on the skate series before they could patch it.

If your friend buys the Art Gallery DLC, he will be able to play your parks as long as you don't use any pieces from the DLC he/she doesn't have.