PDA

View Full Version : Ofwgkta

K05T0N
03-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I read an article about them in Thrasher a couple months back checked em out. Saw em on the berrics too. They are all under 20 and have a lotttt of talent. Also they are blowin up now. Prepare to see hear them everywhere very soon.

Here they are playing the Jimmy fallon show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIOtLeJNrRU

nolan1053
03-16-2011, 11:37 PM
My town already burnt them out. They're a really good group, but Earl is in boarding school and Tyler is getting more popular than anyone because of that fucking Yonkers song.

Demzilla
03-16-2011, 11:40 PM
dude..
cant stand odd wolf fuck you w.e.....

seriously...
no disrespect...
please am out..
but holy shit i have no respect....

if i had the same number id be more famous.;..

I TALK SHIT...

nolan1053
03-16-2011, 11:51 PM
dude..
cant stand odd wolf fuck you w.e.....

seriously...
no disrespect...
please am out..
but holy shit i have no respect....

if i had the same number id be more famous.;..

I TALK SHIT...

I agree. They're not much different from most rappers nowadays. All they do is talk about bitches, dicks, pussy, tits, rape and hate.

jest118
03-17-2011, 01:58 AM
They're already blown up and over-saturating. It's not their fault it's that they've created an obsessed fan base. Musically.. the actual talent is on the production. Lyrically.. they're average shock rap. I've yet to hear a single song that actually has a topic rather than just random bars of bullshit. I'm not into it personally.

K05T0N
03-17-2011, 06:22 PM
personally i think its a breath of fresh air. no more iced out wannabe gangsters... weezy, soulja boy, waka flocka etc. sure many of their songs sound similar, but as a devout satanic im on board with them.

nolan1053
03-17-2011, 09:28 PM
They're already blown up and over-saturating. It's not their fault it's that they've created an obsessed fan base. Musically.. the actual talent is on the production. Lyrically.. they're average shock rap. I've yet to hear a single song that actually has a topic rather than just random bars of bullshit. I'm not into it personally.

I had Ear Milk, Earl and Bastard. To be honest, the concept behind Tyler's album "Bastard" is amazing. Earl's album is very typical and Ear Milk is just the entire group. I have to say that Left Brain is probably the best new producer I've heard in a while.