PDA

View Full Version : CNBStv - Duce - Solo - Making a name for ourselves (Incl unseen parks!)

Duce NLS
03-22-2011, 04:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y0h4k_PeSU

CNBStv - presents - a Duce solo - Making a name for ourselves...

Reppin' team CNBS, Hardcore Solo, guest clip ft. MF Drawls.

Besides the obvious couple of clips this is entirely my own CAPs, 1 trick at taxableapples (old GT) park "Barcelona" (DOWNLOAD IT) which is on the EA Skate forums in the park pages, along with all available for upload CNBS parks.

Comment/Like/Favourite/Subscribe, your interest is what keeps us fakeskaters putting stuff up.

Enjoy the vid, anything I can help you with hit me up.

Check out CNBStv's channel for all of the team videos/park promos.

Share the love.

Peace

Duce NLS
04-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Anyone?

MarcoPoloUSN
04-02-2011, 04:00 AM
classy intro... and the hip hop was nice.... but....

u really need to work on your filming. use more techniques. you need a variety of angles.... and physical movement with your cameras. The filming looked too generic, which made it less interesting.
You had some good tricks in there but those cameras have to be better.

Thats just an opinion... because i wanna help.

Duce NLS
04-02-2011, 06:26 AM
That's cool Marco, any feedback's welcome,

I was trying to go with realistic filmer camwork, biggest problem is my style of skating is a lot of lines and there's only so many ways you can film them without owl camming...

Plus a vid I did more creative angles etc I got slaughtered for the cam work..

I go realistic and its too generic ha ha. Epic fail.

Glad you liked the intro and beats.

Catch me for a shred dude, loads of parks to show you.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
04-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Ay Duce.
As I said when I first saw it dope tricks coming in every which way.
I didn't even realize you posted it here it's good to see you making moves here and not at the clusterfuck that is EA forums.

briden
04-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Building on what you and Marco are talking about, there's a nice medium between OWL filming and long-lens filming. It ends up looking the most realistic IMO, and it's really great for lines. If you set your lens size to about 15mm (close to RL fisheye), you'll get the most realistic looking fisheye filming. See here for an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrVkwMvf9rc

Duce NLS
04-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Ohmid, cheers again dude and yeah, ea is interesting...

Briden, that's cool, thank you, ill work on it for future vids, just diff styles but I think you're right so will give it a shot.

Any feedback on parks/tricks etc?

Thanks again guys.

Peace

Sickone
04-02-2011, 09:36 AM
The more vids you make the more you'll refine you own style. Important thing is to enjoy making them bro, kills boredom for me

MarcoPoloUSN
04-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Most of your tricks were good... its your style...

but on some of those blunt stalls... you popped too high

and imo... making solos in P.C is more fun to watch. ur doin good tho

briden
04-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Besides the one Hawaiian clip, I really liked how you kept the PC and CAP footage separate. That's probably more of a personal thing, but I think it helps the part flow when you aren't jumping back and forth between the two. Tricks were on point, keep doing what you're doing. Back lip bigspin fakie manny stood out. I'd love to skate some of those unreleased parks.

Briden, that's cool, thank you, ill work on it for future vids, just diff styles but I think you're right so will give it a shot.

Yeah, mess around with the AFC and find something you like, but don't feel obligated to change your filming style. I don't personally think anyone should change doing what they like to please others (unless they're new to or just horrible at filming). Finding your personal preferences is one of the best parts about video-making. IE: you'll never see me film an OWL line because that style doesn't appeal to me, even though there's a large part of the community that sticks to it. Everyone has different tastes, can't please 'em all.

Duce NLS
04-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Sorry Marco what's up with my style?

N Briden, tried it on a couple clips, works well with some stuff not so well with others, ill work it in as I go. Much appreciated.

Few more parks in the works and will be on in about 18 hours if anyone fancies a CNBS cup shred.

Peace

Duce NLS
04-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Oh and Briden just hit up my GT, ill take you on tour.

Peace