PDA

View Full Version : How do you place graphics into a CAP?

zodas
03-24-2011, 11:37 AM
OK...I go to branding and select local or user generated images, where it seems I should be going to place graphics on the walls of my park...but when I select these it places that image into every single piece in the park!

Isnt there a way just to splash an image on a wall and just make it fit?

I want the Baroque clothing graphics on the walls like murals and its a pain in my ass.

thesignguy
03-24-2011, 12:35 PM
I thought the same thing, but no.
But wait, you CAN pick from about 8 or so pieces that allow this. I'm not sure where they are, either in the menu with the banners and stuff or there in like the misc. section, I think they are labeled dlc pad dlc mega ramp piece, etc etc

zodas
03-24-2011, 03:49 PM
So why does selecting LOCAL or user generated images throw the image onto every piece in the park?

That one confuses me.

briden
03-25-2011, 02:16 AM
So why does selecting LOCAL or user generated images throw the image onto every piece in the park?

That one confuses me.

Sounds like you built the whole park with the Branded DLC pads. You gotta switch it up between regular and branded items if you only want a select few to be branded.

emericaridr11
03-25-2011, 03:02 AM
Sounds like you built the whole park with the Branded DLC pads. You gotta switch it up between regular and branded items if you only want a select few to be branded.

I think he means like can he change the Branded stuff to more than one graphic.... so one branded item being Baroque clothing GC, then on another Branded item have one of your different GCs, but it just throws the first Graphic on the branded piece again...

so all Branded pieces have to be the same Graphic?

thesignguy
03-25-2011, 08:49 AM
yes all branded are the same
that really blows to, would be sick to have dif graphics, instead you get parks with the same graphic over and over

Mathiys
04-06-2011, 11:09 AM
upload your park privately and get your friends to each add one graphic to a branded piece or banner.

Ohmidineffect
04-06-2011, 12:48 PM
That works?!

Mathiys
04-06-2011, 09:54 PM
yep. But you have to select the piece before you change it. DL someones park and try it

Mathiys
04-10-2011, 09:19 AM
And it no longer works and the one I did it on months ago, earthquaked. Lame