PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Corner Promo

Wiltzuh
03-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Wiltzuh, Briden, Mnguni, JonnySniper, Lance, Roc, Mr. Anonymous and Emericaridr11
I'm sorry i had to left some clips out. Mostly second angles but also couple good ones...too short song.
Actually song is made by me and i made it just for that promo but it was like 4 minutes long in progress so i don't know what happened..just too short

But hell yeah thanks for everyone who sent some footage.
New promo recruiting opened...go to check "Winston Court" from park creaters page...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCUjPklM0E&lc=m38OJTQRxZ2RSKev82SkfLTAaIWnv51lzxhzpClgG8k&feature=inbox

MarcoPoloUSN
03-24-2011, 08:57 PM
That was a cool edit. The colors gave me a warm feel.

TENNESSEE <3

Wiltzuh
03-24-2011, 11:29 PM
thanks man...i'm hooked on with that colour "correcting"...i dont know about correcting but wanted to do it look good =)

oyaben
03-25-2011, 07:14 AM
Cool edit, cool park, cool song!!!

Oddity
03-25-2011, 01:19 PM
That park looks great!

Flea
03-28-2011, 04:19 AM
Niice edit!

That first trick, half cab feeb - flip out looked sexy! as did the rock shinnanigans

Briden's kickflip manual to nose bonk on the wall was incredible

lance's frontside flip that awesome looking gap looked so good

bascially video was great! as is the CAP ! good job

briden
03-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Sick edit, went by real quick, tho. wish it was twice as long.

Wiltzuh switch flip to the street, filming god.

Lance's rock wallie late shove was flawless. Sw fs flip too.

Dat ender
http://www.fishchan.com/dat.jpg

Loved the song! You gotta upload an mp3 of it wiltzuh, pretty please?

Ayreon
03-28-2011, 11:29 AM
cool looking park. kudos on puttin in the work on a song too.

Wiltzuh
03-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Loved the song! You gotta upload an mp3 of it wiltzuh, pretty please?

Sure. Why not...but i have couple other songs almost done so i'm gonna upload lil "album" soon hahah...album sounds really lame ! Collection is better... Little music collection =D

LanceForLife
03-30-2011, 06:42 PM
I would DL you album...

Wiltzuh
03-30-2011, 11:16 PM
I would DL you album...

Sure i'm gonna do couple ones when i get some inspiration...i'm trying to do music which matches with skating =)

GOODJELLY
03-30-2011, 11:46 PM
loved what i saw and the way it was presented. but do you mind my asking why is it called, "Tennessee Corner"?

Wiltzuh
03-31-2011, 02:07 AM
loved what i saw and the way it was presented. but do you mind my asking why is it called, "Tennessee Corner"?

I thought it was just fitting name for it =) You're from tennessee or ?

GOODJELLY
03-31-2011, 04:57 AM
yes, sir! :D Nashville, Tennessee.. just like MarcoPolo :D that was the only reason i was wondering. i just thought it would've been awesome if all of those skaters were actually here in my state! ^_^ what do you use for your video editing? vegas?

Wiltzuh
03-31-2011, 12:54 PM
yes, sir! :D Nashville, Tennessee.. just like MarcoPolo :D that was the only reason i was wondering. i just thought it would've been awesome if all of those skaters were actually here in my state! ^_^ what do you use for your video editing? vegas?

hahah no, i'm from Finland, country where polarbears are chasing cops in the street...where alcohol is only thing which doesnt froze =D

I use Pinnacle Studio 12 ultimate collection. That was pretty simple edit but next was is gonna be dopeee...i mean both; edit and skating