PDA

View Full Version : High All

PKJohnson41
03-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Been here been a while since posted some a clip..i know a few folks on here from being here..been out of it for while and feel like trying to make another average video for sone to watch..my last was
"Murder Of Crows " it was not all that well received, but thats ok...the next will prolly be felt even less..but anyways ..helLo again all and happy fAKING!!!

also..it's because the vids i see here are nice..glad to see its still doing ok....someone please speak ump if this game is dead already..:-(

JOHNSON

Roccityroller
03-26-2011, 02:38 AM
game's not dead. Game lives on through everyone like you and the rest of us who are still making vids.

Antwan
03-26-2011, 02:39 AM
The game is only dead in random unranked lobbies..
don't join those if you have style or are good at winning s.k.a.t.e. I am joking but it's hard to get a good room (for me)
Welcome.. stay a while.

PKJohnson41
03-26-2011, 11:49 AM
thanks for the response guys...

i dont know if i qualify as one that still makes videos..but i remember watching some of your stuff rocityroller..recently checked out antwan..nice too.. anywho.. here was my last if you saw or didn't see it.. like or not watch or not..hurting my feelings was never an issue..lazy..that's my thing..now..to learn this game again..its been a year ...all my other videos were skate 2

anyways..thanks again..i hope i'll see you fellas on the streets

murder of crows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vi0tQnlHmA