PDA

View Full Version : 9th one

Wiltzuh
03-28-2011, 08:52 AM
okay i just wanted to show that i'm skating in real life too...that's 9th video filmed there.
Place is called "laitos" which means "facility" in finnish...

so you can see me doin line at 0:32, doubleflip to rock at 2:35 and wallie to 5050 after that...everything except those are filmed by me. There's just a couple of tricks from me because i'm only "good" filmer here so it's hard to get my tricks filmed good.

I hope you like it fluckers !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1HqEGUr7jY

emericaridr11
03-28-2011, 09:19 AM
I watched this before, pretty cool, but it seems like the new way of skating is all tech small flat ledges..... Im more into the Stairs and Gaps (going big) all day, thats used to be the Style back in the day.... Im so far behind on the "Real Life Skating" Game

Im so "middle School"

Wiltzuh
03-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Im so "middle School"

hahah middle school =D yes i have videopart in local skateboard company movie from last summer...there i have done couple bigger gaps down and tech stuff down smaller stairs and gaps...there's just no possibilities to skate big in small indoorpark with limited space and objects...i think i should be happy with that park because there's soooo much lines to skate. But yeah i'm also far from real life skating but i think were not unrealistic and will notbe unrealistic...we keep it real

emericaridr11
03-28-2011, 09:29 AM
good call I didnt take the park into account.... I havent been to a Indoor park for like 3-4 years now, about time I make a trip back to one

I wished I had a camera, I wanna play too

EDIT: by the way those colors look real good man, the video has a cool look to it

knexzor
03-28-2011, 09:31 AM
thats really good man. wasn't that a triple flip? hah

adda89ldn
03-28-2011, 09:33 AM
your clips were dope. that was edited and filmed well

Wiltzuh
03-28-2011, 10:32 AM
thanks e, thx knex, thx adda.

E: Go to buy camera...NOW

Knex: No, it's was quad flip can't u see !? =)

Adda: Just thanks. London's still alive ?

adda89ldn
03-28-2011, 10:58 AM
don't know what you mean by still alive..

i just cruise around my neighbourhood and see how fast i can go and how many tricks i can do without falling.

Wiltzuh
03-28-2011, 11:01 AM
don't know what you mean by still alive..

i just cruise around my neighbourhood and see how fast i can go and how many tricks i can do without falling.

hahah cruisin' is the best thing you can do after snows gone...and sun of course =D

There wasnt any mention with that still alive. it' was just stupid lil thing =)

xRiverKing
03-28-2011, 09:50 PM
That was awesome, great work by you and your mates! Park looks fun