PDA

View Full Version : Is reel dead yet?

Antwan
03-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Seriously..
haven't been able to grab clips off of it for 2 days now..
Had some sick shit going too :(

replicant
03-28-2011, 09:36 PM
I'd say it's been at least 2 days now since I could do anything with skate.create at all. Parks, Graphics, vids, etc all come up empty for me.

saunders420
03-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I can upload consistently...never get errors anymore.
But as of recent like everyone else is experiencing I haven't been able to get on the skate.reel to download flv's.
probably updating, hopefully nothing bad happened.

MarcoPoloUSN
03-28-2011, 09:55 PM
i've been uploading clips just fine today, but i can't grab em from my reel. i can look at graphics tho.

Ohmidineffect
03-28-2011, 10:19 PM
It's only been today for me. I can see the graphics but that's it I really hope the reels/skate.park didn't die out. This is one of the only games that's kept me playing for awhile and I'd be pretty much be done with xbox except for a few games.

m.seven
03-28-2011, 10:22 PM
hopefully it's just maintainence at the EA website.i can still see my uploaded reels on my PS3,so they're not entirely gone...yet.

fallingskyline
03-28-2011, 10:57 PM
strange thing is that skate 2 reel is fully functional ?!

Ohmidineffect
03-28-2011, 11:14 PM
If thats the case then it's either its updating or they're slowly taking down every part of skate....

Sickone
03-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Happens once in a while when they update something, lasted 4 days last time. Should be back soon, hopefully

Roccityroller
03-29-2011, 12:29 AM
There is a major update/dlc coming out for fight night today/tomorrow. Sounds like server issues, might be related to that.

Antwan
03-29-2011, 04:50 AM
I always think it's kinda sad that it affects me when reel is down but you know..
I gotta get one of them there capture cards and I'll be rock steady.

replicant
03-29-2011, 04:54 AM
Yeah, I need to invest in a capture card as well one of these days.

Antwan
03-29-2011, 05:07 AM
Yeah I'm not sure what to get though.. price really isn't a deal to me I'll save up..
any suggestions? Websites? I'm on xbox if that matters..

adda89ldn
03-29-2011, 08:19 AM
cerebus talked to tech support, apparently a team of highly trained monkeys is working on it..

DonVigo
03-29-2011, 09:52 AM
Yet another reason I'm glad I've come here... I never figure when this kind of stuff happens it's anything but my ISP or something on my end. I went to pull some clips for my intro vid, and was just about steamed until I read I'm not the only guy in this boat.

Roccityroller
03-29-2011, 10:44 AM
if money is no big deal to you...

Hauppage HD PVR

sold at best buy

I have
I love
1080p ftw

m.seven
03-29-2011, 12:17 PM
how much did that PVR run you,Roc?hate(or not)to say it but outside work and family,this game is about all i really do.if EA's looking to close up shop,PVR's the only option i know of.

Roccityroller
03-29-2011, 04:26 PM
PVR ran $200 at best buy. but i'm using it for more than video games. I have it set up so i can use my laptop as a DVR as well. I usually DL all my shows cuz i never rremember to watch them live. Now i have it hooked up through the cable box and have a scheduler record everything when i want.

plus with the PVR you can CAP at 1080p

Antwan
03-29-2011, 04:49 PM
This stuff is interesting to me..
so does an HD TV have better quality when capturing with an HD device?
because I've been running the same TV for a while never wanted an HD TV
if I were to buy a capture card for my non HD TV would the quality not be in HD, or is HD just the input output you need for the HD Device for an HD TV?
Does it make a difference what definition the TV is what I'm asking.. Will I have a different quality capture?

Demzilla
03-29-2011, 05:09 PM
cap card should capture w.e your box sends it.

if you have an hd cap card then youd have to hook it up in hd.
but if you dont have a hd tv then how would you get the picture to play.

my xbox sends out widescreen 720x480 standard def.
i have the standard def cables split with composites to my tv and card at the same time.

is reel dead yet...

wouldnt know.
dont use it...

xI blisk Ix
03-29-2011, 05:13 PM
This stuff is interesting to me..
so does an HD TV have better quality when capturing with an HD device?
because I've been running the same TV for a while never wanted an HD TV
if I were to buy a capture card for my non HD TV would the quality not be in HD, or is HD just the input output you need for the HD Device for an HD TV?
Does it make a difference what definition the TV is what I'm asking.. Will I have a different quality capture?

no the game goes through the PVR and records it there so you can have the absolute best quality possible

Antwan
03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Sweet deal thanks

Roccityroller
03-29-2011, 05:33 PM
not sure if you can do XBOX -HD-> PVR -SD->TV

I have some SD component cables lying around, i'll will try tonight.

Antwan
03-29-2011, 05:52 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of the dazzle Roc, but do let me know..

http://www.amazon.com/Dazzle-Digital-Creator-DVC-90-Capture/dp/B00028CAL2

MarcoPoloUSN
03-29-2011, 07:22 PM
skate.reel better not be dead. im pissed right now because i wanted to edit these pictures tonight. time to start bitching with customer support again.............

replicant
03-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Yeah I'm not sure what to get though.. price really isn't a deal to me I'll save up..
any suggestions? Websites? I'm on xbox if that matters..
newegg.com would be a good idea for checking out prices and then looking at cards to find one that fits what you are wanting to do.
Here is a basic listing of their stock of capture cards.
Newegg - Video Capture & Editing (http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007683%20600049972&IsNodeId=1&name=Video%20Capture%20%26%20Editing)
Looking at the card descriptions and details/feedback would be a good start until someone on here has personal recommendations.

xI blisk Ix
03-30-2011, 05:33 AM
not sure if you can do XBOX -HD-> PVR -SD->TV

I have some SD component cables lying around, i'll will try tonight.

i was watching this guy going over it on a video and he said you don't need a HD TV to record HD since it goes to the PVR first

Cerebus_
03-30-2011, 07:22 AM
cerebus talked to tech support, apparently a team of highly trained monkeys is working on it..

I never said anything about ea's monkeys beeing highly trained tho. A pack of 'hopefully somewhat trained monkeys' would be more correct.
They better fix this shit now so I can get my clips back...

SK8ERatWAR
03-30-2011, 10:32 AM
yeah, really hope they fix this asap

Skatehead
03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
this is....
the end of alot of ea fake careers......
im done if reel goes out....

momadaddy
03-30-2011, 12:32 PM
the day reel goes for good is the day i hang myself with my own foreskin

RedScharlach
03-30-2011, 05:30 PM
damn thats rough momadaddy, I'm hoping it comes back more for you than the rest of us lol, but seriously if they just let it go out like this without any warning would be pretty tragic...but somehow it's not that hard to imagine ea being that evil.

m.seven
03-30-2011, 05:38 PM
just saw a post at Lb that claims the reel will supposedly be back up by April 1st.don't know if that's true,but i sure hope so.

EternalRewind
03-30-2011, 05:49 PM
if the reel dies then so be it....I most likely will get a cap card but if I dont I know I'll still play because the shits fun.

teh m1L3z
03-30-2011, 06:45 PM
if the reel does die. ill still be here. i love skate too much to let the reel keep me down, i jsuit gotta get a new cap card. my dazzle dvc 100 hasnt cut it since skate 2. fuck sd cap cards. guess i shud start saving up for that. wish i still worked at best buy. id get a hella discount.

MarcoPoloUSN
03-30-2011, 06:49 PM
if the reel does die. ill still be here. i love skate too much to let the reel keep me down, i jsuit gotta get a new cap card. my dazzle dvc 100 hasnt cut it since skate 2. fuck sd cap cards. guess i shud start saving up for that. wish i still worked at best buy. id get a hella discount.

same here.. i'll still be around no matter what.

but hey guys..... people (including me) have been talking to customer support. they claim that this has been passed on to the engineers they are working on it. it should eventually come back. its too early to kill the s3 servers anyway.

replicant
03-30-2011, 07:52 PM
same here.. i'll still be around no matter what.

but hey guys..... people (including me) have been talking to customer support. they claim that this has been passed on to the engineers they are working on it. it should eventually come back. its too early to kill the s3 servers anyway.While EA is many things they will always give notice when they are going to take servers down. Investing in a cap card just helps us not have to rely on them.

BannerBoy360
04-01-2011, 01:03 PM
i really want to believe you, but i have heard two different guys saying that they were told by customer serv. that servers would be back up today. where are they? i repeat, i really want to believe you, but i dont think its happening.

m.seven
04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
yeah,but i'm tryin' to keep hope alive here.always seems like a few days longer than when EA says they'll have something done.

MarcoPoloUSN
04-01-2011, 02:19 PM
God Im loosing hope. Please dont tell me those servers are jamed for life....

im loosing faith... nothing is happening...

And Skate 2 is working completely fine?!! Bull shit. What did I spend all that money for? We deserve use s3 reel again.

EternalRewind
04-01-2011, 04:06 PM
dont freak out guys....a little break from the game will do you some good

BannerBoy360
04-01-2011, 04:09 PM
wait, i know im being a hypocrite but i think i was wrong. either that or customer service was telling me crap (which is possible.)
Just contacted em again on chat.

Bill: Hi, my name is Bill. How may I help you?
2368986523(BANNERBOY360): hi im here to complain about skate reel on the ea skate 3 site
2368986523: it doesnt work for anyone
2368986523: hello?
Bill: Okay ,
Bill: I sincerely regret any inconvenience caused due to this issue.
Bill: Please let me know what kind of issue you are facing with the game .
2368986523: i dont really care, i wanna know whats being done about it
2368986523: sorry i meant to say
Bill: May I know from how much time you are facing this issue .
2368986523: that i cant download my skate reel off the site
2368986523: for about 4 days
2368986523: same for everyone
Bill: May I know form which region you belonged to .
2368986523: ireland, but its same for everyone. check skate servers and you will see threads about it
Bill: Could you please let me know the platform (For e.g. Xbox 360, PS 3 or PC) you are playing the game on?
2368986523: xbox, but check servers
2368986523: no platform on any country is able to view skate ree
Bill: The servers are down it will be fixed soon .
2368986523: when
Bill: how ever I can provide you some troubleshooting steps you can try that
2368986523: can you gaurantee that they will positively be back
2368986523: and that your not shutting down site
Bill: The skate 3 is not shutting down that I can assure you .
2368986523: are we going to be able to download parks and vids soon
2368986523: for sure
Bill: It should be fixed soon .
Bill: because our engineers are working on it .
2368986523: within next week for definite
2368986523: ?
Bill: It should be fixed with in next week
Bill: .because our engineers are working on it .
2368986523: thx
2368986523: bye

itsNJ
04-01-2011, 04:34 PM
God Im loosing hope. Please dont tell me those servers are jamed for life....

im loosing faith... nothing is happening...

And Skate 2 is working completely fine?!! Bull shit. What did I spend all that money for? We deserve use s3 reel again.

calm down they will be back up. maybe you could use a break from the game

DonVigo
04-01-2011, 05:24 PM
A) I think it's pretty crappy that EA's not at least come out and said something on their forums about this SNAFU, lends them zero credibility in this issue at all.

B) The dude's you chat with on Tech Support aren't in the same room, let alone possibly even the same country as the engineers "working on" the problem. No need to be a jerk to those poor folks, they're just people putting in their 9-5 and having to deal with someone elses' problems.

C) Spare me some googling, can you use a cap card with a laptop???

MarcoPoloUSN
04-01-2011, 10:41 PM
I hope Bill is right...

Sickone
04-01-2011, 11:33 PM
A) I think it's pretty crappy that EA's not at least come out and said something on their forums about this SNAFU, lends them zero credibility in this issue at all.

B) The dude's you chat with on Tech Support aren't in the same room, let alone possibly even the same country as the engineers "working on" the problem. No need to be a jerk to those poor folks, they're just people putting in their 9-5 and having to deal with someone elses' problems.

C) Spare me some googling, can you use a cap card with a laptop???

yes

SK8ERatWAR
04-02-2011, 02:33 AM
bill talks like he's a computer

MarcoPoloUSN
04-02-2011, 05:09 PM
should be back in the next week... according to customer support

Antwan
04-02-2011, 06:03 PM
They also said 24 to 48 hours.. I wouldn't fall back on anything said in there man..
and the fact that people get the same generated responses really doesn't help the cause..
Business call for all you fake skaters.. invest and never worry again. sure sure. I'm going the cap card route.

xRiverKing
04-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Good to hear it will be dealt with. I got some parks I wanna drop.

thesignguy
04-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Deleted the crap
No more bs guys
Keep this thread on topic

emericaridr11
04-03-2011, 11:34 AM
good to hear it will be dealt with. I got some parks i wanna drop.

me too ahahhaaaaaaa!

MarcoPoloUSN
04-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Anyone know how long its been? 2 weeks? bummer.........

DonVigo
04-03-2011, 07:59 PM
About one week to the day, I think. I know I grabbed some stuff last Saturday night, and didn't hear about Reel being down until about Monday.

MarcoPoloUSN
04-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Update...

I really cannot tell if this is fake...

I hope its real. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5540994.page

Chompione
04-04-2011, 02:48 AM
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/5543950.page

oh

WORBBLY
04-04-2011, 03:20 AM
A mod said the reel is dead and (probably) never coming back... Aint that a bitch.

bohemian
04-04-2011, 03:20 AM
if they really did can reel for good im left with mixed feelings.

first im pissed because its gone, secondly im thankful for it not being there anymore, disctracting me from more important stuff.

reel is dead, it was fun. thanks.

-------> life

Stevland
04-04-2011, 03:27 AM
if they really did can reel for good im left with mixed feelings.

first im pissed because its gone, secondly im thankful for it not being there anymore, disctracting me from more important stuff.

reel is dead, it was fun. thanks.

-------> life

-------> life (it's a bitch, but it's life)

Antwan
04-04-2011, 04:12 AM
If it is gone it could actually improve full lengths I think..
One filmer using their capture card to slowly progress, share spots.. would be less of skate parts and more of a skate video..
It's like we've been reverted to OG in a way..
Step up or move on.. exactly.
at least we can rely on our communities to be intact for the time being.

pawnluvguitarist
04-04-2011, 04:57 AM
guess its time to make a choice for some dudes, Hauppage HD PVR is like $200 ish if you can justify it, or even like a dazzle or something, Demz still rocks in standard def...

Can you guys still play online or is it just Skatereel thats screwy? At the very least guys with cap cards/PVRs could go online and help film for others if it comes to that...

fallingskyline
04-04-2011, 05:11 AM
is it still possible to upload to youtube from ps3???

(if its not, than i guess its time to say goodbye)

Gizzler
04-04-2011, 05:42 AM
is it still possible to upload to youtube from ps3???

...yep! did that yesterday to get a few clips for my likebutter cotw entry!

replicant
04-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Just wanted to point out that the first post is probably Colic.
Brian the mod in the second post has been clueless and out of the loop forever.
In all fairness nobody knows what the future holds, but investing in a capture card isn't a bad idea if the cash is available.

WORBBLY
04-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Fuck it. Game over for me. I had a part I was working on (been about 6 months in the making, I'm lazy as fuck) but I'm not willing to shell out for a Hauppage to finish them. I had some clips I wanted to send to manny for a team thingy but that's gone out the window.

Got my Emerica Romero 2 Toy Machine collab shoes today though... So fuck it, today is a good day.

thesignguy
04-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Brian the mod in the second post has been clueless and out of the loop forever.

Bri you should make that your sig
Replicant, you should ask around to see who started THIS site.

replicant
04-04-2011, 08:21 AM
I'd say it's not coming back, but I am being pessimistic.

I am whoisbriannn, lol.

Anyways, there is not a single person working on Skate so as long as this is a problem with the servers and not anything that would need to be updated with Skate or Skate's website, we might see a fix.

Otherwise, I'd say it's not going to happen and this really could be the end of Skate.REEL.

....and I'm not clueless on this stuff, I do keep in contact with a couple of old Black Box employees who tell me all the juicy gossip.I apologize for not knowing you were the same person, but I was basing my opinion on how you've came across over there. Just being honest.

thesignguy
04-04-2011, 10:35 AM
My convo with Cuz today

ME:

Sorry to bother you on this, but I'm guessing you might know someone who knows something? We can't access reel clips or caps online for almost 2 weeks. Since I'm the admin at Fluckit ands it's arguably the most viewed source for info anymore, I was wondering if I could pass along any info. Thanks dude

CUZ:

Hey Brian,

Unfortunately, since I have absolutely nothing to do with EA anymore...I actually don't have any info. I do know a few people, but the ones I know have moved on to other projects. When I left in October, there was a real sense that no-one cared about the game at all. They were gearing up for their Black Ops SSX and didn't give a rat's ass about Skate.

Bummer...I suspect fixing Skate reel is pretty low priority if a priority at all. I'll email someone, but I'm thinking y'all/we need to keep at customer service.

Sorry...this rips my heart out, because Skate was our baby. Ugh.

ME:

Thanks dude, as I'm sure your guessing, this is not good news to all our buds. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Keep rolling bro

CUZ:

Yeah, it sux for me, too. We...The Oak Street Locs...were starting up a new vid. Hopefully someone will fix this...it kills me. Truly kills me.

ME:

yeah dude that just plain sux. We were doing a final OATS X (10 btw haha) is was gonna be special. Me and Pawn have means of still recording. But Tubs was saving his clips up and going to get a little xbox $ card thing and upload in one day cuz hes saving his bread for college. Oh well from me and the rest of the (now practically crying comunity because I shared your response) we thank you man, met a lot of really cool peeps

If I hear anything, so will you

DonVigo
04-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Dudes... This is NOT something to wake up to. I'm glad Brian is dropping some science on the subject, but some of this insider info actually hurts a bit... I didn't know Cuz wasn't even with EA anymore, figured the big guy was a high enough level of talent to be moved onto SSX or something... Yikes.

Being one of those "stayed up the night the OG demo launched, got every game the instant my pre-order arrived, and payed for every single piece of DLC aside from the time is money packs" kinda guys, I feel more than a little bit ripped off. I don't know a whole hell of a lot about teh intertubes, but given how many games much older than this manage to keep online communities going for multiplayer and whatnot well beyond their age of popularity, I'd think keeping the Reel servers going would be a pretty easy thing to do.

But, I'm sure a lot of us shared this concern when Skate was announced 5 years ago as being an EA game in the first place. Like most good businesses, those guys don't seem to act with a lot of heart. Games come out of the gate strong, and degrade through yearly sequels... Dumb concepts ruin solid ones... And now, we can shell out a few hundred bucks in the span of a few years and get a big F.U. for thanks...

This really sucks, guys. I JUST joined and 2/3's of what was supposed to be my introduction to ya'll is still on their bloody site... Ugh.

I for one, don't give up... I just think I went from checking a few times a day to maybe once a week. Hopefully, we'll see ya'll on the playground.

Slamooh
04-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Cant we just get a refund for non functional dlcs ? 8)

DonVigo
04-04-2011, 11:53 AM
If they don't bring the skate.REEL features back, I do believe there is good reason for legal action. Not that any of us lazy drunkards could muster up enough energy and will power to follow through with that.

I for one would like a refund for all the crap I can't use now....

3 games @ $60, and an average of lets say $15 of DLC per title... $225 bucks if my estimates hold up. Not counting any software, ISP service, and all the other anceleries that go with fliming... I'd be happy to see some of that back if it's all just another dust collection on my shelf.

adda89ldn
04-04-2011, 01:31 PM
If they don't bring the skate.REEL features back, I do believe there is good reason for legal action. Not that any of us lazy drunkards could muster up enough energy and will power to follow through with that.

I for one would like a refund for all the crap I can't use now....

yeah, we need a petition set up. get EVERYONE to sign it. then get someone responsible enough to send it on to e.a.

momadaddy
04-04-2011, 01:45 PM
yeah a PETITION is a good idea

MarcoPoloUSN
04-04-2011, 01:52 PM
yeah, we need a petition set up. get EVERYONE to sign it. then get someone responsible enough to send it on to e.a.

I'm in

thesignguy
04-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Just got more from cuz
Doin this from my iPhone so bare with me

New Message
S3 reel
Back to Messages Mark as Unread Report Spam Delete
Between Cuz Parry and You
Earlier Messages

Cuz Parry April 4 at 12:24pm Report
Hey Brian,

Unfortunately, since I have absolutely nothing to do with EA anymore...I actually don't have any info. I do know a few people, but the ones I know have moved on to other projects. When I left in October, there was a real sense that no-one cared about the game at all. They were gearing up for their Black Ops SSX and didn't give a rat's ass about Skate.

Bummer...I suspect fixing Skate reel is pretty low priority if a priority at all. I'll email someone, but I'm thinking y'all/we need to keep at customer service.

Sorry...this rips my heart out, because Skate was our baby. Ugh.

Brian McClenahan April 4 at 12:29pm
Thanks dude, as I'm sure your guessing, this is not good news to all our buds. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Keep rolling bro

Cuz Parry April 4 at 12:57pm Report
Yeah, it sux for me, too. We...The Oak Street Locs...were starting up a new vid. Hopefully someone will fix this...it kills me. Truly kills me.

Brian McClenahan April 4 at 1:03pm
yeah dude that just plain sux. We were doing a final OATS X (10 btw haha) is was gonna be special. Me and Pawn have means of still recording. But Tubs was saving his clips up and going to get a little xbox $ card thing and upload in one day cuz hes saving his bread for college. Oh well from me and the rest of the (now practically crying comunity because I shared your response) we thank you man, met a lot of really cool peeps

Cuz Parry April 4 at 7:18pm Report
Last ditch email to some people left at EA...and they do know about it now, (the right people evidently didn't realize there was a problem) and might be able to get it fixed. No promises...but at least it's on a person's radar that has the skill to fix it. Whether or not it gets fixed, who knows?.... fingers crossed.

Brian McClenahan April 4 at 7:44pm
Wow man. At least a shred of hope. I can't thank you enough even if you feel like it wasn't much, it means a lot to a bunch of us that really get geeked out on this thing you helped bring to life. Your good people, I share this with the whole comunity.
Reply:

Attach:

Back to Messages

EternalRewind
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM
thx Brian

Krome
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Cuz is a stand up guy, many thanks if you happen to read this thread ever.

and thanks for the updates, signguy, much appreciated.

scharkey
04-04-2011, 07:24 PM
glad it has a chance of coming back!

replicant
04-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Yeah, I don't come off as likable there.

I think it is in part to do with that curse of a user-title under my persona and thanks for the sig.I've got about 6-7 years under my belt working as a Mod before on GameFAQS, IGN, and various anime to f2p mmorpg (mostly korean transplant) sites so I know the curse you speak of. Glad I could help with the sig by brandishing the sword of clueless dumbassedness. :)

DonVigo
04-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Woke up to bad news, came home from work to good(ish) news. Manic Monday much?!

Hey Brian, if you ever feel like it, can you tell Cuz thanks not just for this help, but for all he's done for us fakeskaters? After all his blogging and other shared passion for this series, I personally really look up to the guy and can legitimatly say my life is different thanks to his efforts. I would have never looking into filmmaking, or any of the other neat stuff I've figured out with sound and video stuff had it not been for this game, and as a musician/voiceover dude/wannabe actor a lot of this has helped my other hobbies out.

Fluck, if you can send a cake with a stripper in it to him and just send me the bill... I could rock with that, too. That man at the very least deserves some boobage in his face for being such a good dude.

Antwan
04-05-2011, 05:24 AM
amen brotha

thesignguy
04-05-2011, 05:54 AM
There's a lot of guys on here that know cuz a he'll of a lot better than me, but I'll throw all the thank yous to cuz for you.

punkinate
04-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Well, figures this shit would happen right when I'm ready to come back from hiatus. Now that I can't has, I needs. Poop...

MarcoPoloUSN
04-05-2011, 01:44 PM
The skate.reel will come back...

Then we'll laugh at how much we freaked out...

Then we'll make a huge ass community video... and get our moneys worth.

mamba12
04-05-2011, 02:15 PM
and this huge ass community video will also take 8 months?

Roccityroller
04-05-2011, 02:46 PM
and this huge ass community video will also take 8 months?

WINNING

It'll be back.

EA likes Threat. Threat needs skate.reel for someone (seksyboy) to finish his part. Skate.reel will return.

/My theory

Stevland
04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
reel works again. for me at least. try for yourself.

m.seven
04-05-2011, 02:52 PM
yep,it works.broke the news at Lb chat.chaos ensued and lives were forever changed.

emericaridr11
04-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Holla

MarcoPoloUSN
04-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Yep its back...

and the doctor who fixes the heart of skate 3..... takes a bow.............

replicant
04-05-2011, 06:37 PM
I fixed it by injecting it with Tigers Blood and Adonis DNA. #WINNING!

DonVigo
04-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I fixed it by injecting it with Tigers Blood and Adonis DNA. #WINNING!

Rep, you're a flucking Warlock, buddy.