PDA

View Full Version : whatitdooo

GOODJELLY
03-29-2011, 08:55 AM
how's it going? fairly new to the entire skate series it's self but i'm hoping to get around like a spit bucket at a hillbilly ho-down. stay classy, San Diego.

replicant
03-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Welcome GJ and I hope you stick around and enjoy the Skate series.
Just as a note of reference we here in the South use an "E" when we spell hoe. :p

GOODJELLY
03-30-2011, 01:48 PM
i live in Tennessee, so aren't I geographically further south than you? :D just messin around.. i don't care about locations, but i definitely plan on sticking around. i never got into the series at first because the tony hawk series left such a bad taste in my mouth; but thankfully some friends of let me take a gander while we were chilling out. you guys have a good amount of ps3 users around here?

replicant
03-30-2011, 07:08 PM
i live in Tennessee, so aren't I geographically further south than you? :D just messin around.. i don't care about locations, but i definitely plan on sticking around. i never got into the series at first because the tony hawk series left such a bad taste in my mouth; but thankfully some friends of let me take a gander while we were chilling out. you guys have a good amount of ps3 users around here?The THPS games were pretty good if you took them as platformer games that used a skateboard instead of plumber pants. :) I would say just guessing it's mainly 25% PS3 and 75% Xbox 360, but some people play on both systems. You'll have no problem finding people especially as other forums begin to congregate here more over the coming months.

GOODJELLY
03-30-2011, 08:34 PM
sayword. as soon as i saw some of the graphics posted up here i had to sign up. i'm completely new to the GC but i'm understanding it a little more day in and day out. appreciate the welcome, boss. hows the sig coming in?

MarcoPoloUSN
03-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Yo Im from Tennessee too. Nashville STAND UP. :)

I hope you stick around buddy. This community is great. Make friends... make vids and shit. We'll watch. Most of us are die hard skateboarding fans... that keeps us active...
Take a look around this place, there's plenty to look at... plenty of quality productions. I've seen some very entertaining videos over the past 2 months.

Oh and great signature <3
Make me one? :)

GOODJELLY
03-30-2011, 11:33 PM
holla, i'm living in the 615 too. I will hop on a sig for you if you want, anything in particular? and like i said, i will be around. If i had my comp that just crapped out on my i would be all over the video making aspect.. but for right now all of that is on hold. by the way, does everyone else here play on hardcore? or should i not do this :D i enjoy the fact that i have to land everything perfectly.. but is it just as good playing on the other difficulties? i appreciate the feedback fellas, don't worry.. as soon as i get a hang of the GC for skate i will be all over the graphics section.

fallingskyline
03-30-2011, 11:47 PM
hey there and welcome to fluckit. feel free to add me via psn (id = same as username)

replicant
03-31-2011, 03:46 AM
and like i said, i will be around. If i had my comp that just crapped out on my i would be all over the video making aspect.. but for right now all of that is on hold. by the way, does everyone else here play on hardcore? or should i not do this :D i enjoy the fact that i have to land everything perfectly.. but is it just as good playing on the other difficulties? i appreciate the feedback fellas, don't worry.. as soon as i get a hang of the GC for skate i will be all over the graphics section.
I'd wager that the vast majority of us here play pretty much only on Hardcore.
The only time I use another difficulty is when I am testing an object or completing objectives quickly for a friend to get their 1 million boards (Think I've beat the game like 6-7 times now >_<!).
As with skating play the game how it is comfortable to you and if you enjoy HC I'd stick with it.
Hope you get your PC back in order.

MarcoPoloUSN
03-31-2011, 05:37 AM
holla, i'm living in the 615 too. I will hop on a sig for you if you want, anything in particular? and like i said, i will be around. If i had my comp that just crapped out on my i would be all over the video making aspect.. but for right now all of that is on hold. by the way, does everyone else here play on hardcore? or should i not do this :D i enjoy the fact that i have to land everything perfectly.. but is it just as good playing on the other difficulties? i appreciate the feedback fellas, don't worry.. as soon as i get a hang of the GC for skate i will be all over the graphics section.

Sweeet... 615... you in school?
And for my signature... I'd like something that would represent me...

- im black
- i love VANS
- Ray Barbee is my favorite
- I like old school skateboarding
- take a look at my avatar (make something that would compliment that.. but with a few colors)

Thanks bro.

GOODJELLY
03-31-2011, 09:01 AM
hah, you sound like you just heard the most blood curdling annoying kid say some dumb shit, like "615." hahahah. nah, not in school, gotta get my money up first.. yourself? and i got you on the sig. won't be up till tonight when i get back home and can hop on it. anything in particular you want it to say though? it'll be clean.

Roccityroller
03-31-2011, 11:02 AM
you don't happen to play fight night do you?

perhaps in the Ultimate Boxing Federation?

GOODJELLY
03-31-2011, 11:35 AM
hahaha whatitdoooo! i'm not competing yet, but yea i go by Barmand Weezy there :D if my comp hadn't of crapped out I'd be doing all of the graphics for the fight cards and the website and everything. who are you?

Roccityroller
03-31-2011, 11:50 AM
Jonny nahkout on there. You made my sig. I thought the name sounded familiar, I had to look up your graphics shop on UBF and then it clicked.

Welcome over here man. Skate 3 is mad fun and you found the right community to hop into.

GOODJELLY
03-31-2011, 12:25 PM
holyshit whatitdo, man. it's cool to at least know a familiar :D and yea, i'm hooked badly. and the graphics creator isn't doing me much better. staying up till 7 in the morning just fiddlin.

Roccityroller
03-31-2011, 12:50 PM
I wasted many hours in the GC on skate 2. It's addicting. Make some dope shit, gonna smoke some then rock some of the graphics you posted.

GOODJELLY
03-31-2011, 02:35 PM
appreciate it. but don't be suprised if they don't align dead center lol. i guess i smoked myself sideways..

MarcoPoloUSN
03-31-2011, 02:41 PM
hah, you sound like you just heard the most blood curdling annoying kid say some dumb shit, like "615." hahahah. nah, not in school, gotta get my money up first.. yourself? and i got you on the sig. won't be up till tonight when i get back home and can hop on it. anything in particular you want it to say though? it'll be clean.

thanks man. yes im in school... its actually the "USN" in my name.

id like my signature to say, "Marco Polo" nice and clean. :)