PDA

View Full Version : Flea bites : Bronco College

Flea
03-29-2011, 06:58 PM
phew! its nice to be making fakskate videos again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNI5u7wypK4&hd=1

Wiltzuh made this CAP, Bronco College - I just thought it was awesome to skate, and a good reason to make a video.

i hopes you enjoy ( and check out the park if you haven't already! )

DL link : http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1646137

There's so many good CAP's being made, im thinking Flea Bites might be a series of mini-videos at different CAP's and spots...

MarcoPoloUSN
03-29-2011, 07:08 PM
The music made it east to watch. good choice. You had a chill vibe in this. I loved the edit at 1:23.

Its good to see you back in the game Flea. Do I smell a return of Super Sharp Skateboarding? djadam is on a lot, but he never plays skate. CONVINCE HIM :)

Wiltzuh
03-30-2011, 02:48 AM
You know what...this is smoothest cheese i have seen for a while...i damn love it ! Your filming is so chill and style is soooo good...Lipslide at 2:21 was apple and bananas ! whoah thanks.
I hope ea site would start work again soon so we could start to do that Winston Court Promo...i though you're down for it ? It's gonna be sick

EDIT: and if u need guests for flea bites...just ask me =) i'm always down for this kind of awsome stuff. I love to do that kind of chill stuff =)

Shaydee UK
03-30-2011, 03:59 AM
Lovely blend of chill music and chill skating, great watch Flea!

jerr bear
03-30-2011, 05:15 AM
1:55 brought me back

adda89ldn
03-30-2011, 06:58 AM
sick, really chill vibe

saunders420
03-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Good to see footy from you flea. It seems as if the last time I watched something from you was in S1.(clearly not though)
I love that band, so the song was instant win.

emericaridr11
03-30-2011, 09:05 AM
FS Flip Nosegrinds (or switch 5-0's) rocked my world

Flea
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks guys! really stoked to hear feedback -

@Wiltzuh / Brickworkstudios : Definitly man! - glad you liked it - like i said you're CAPs are awesome. Winston Court is ON. Likewise i'll let you know about future flea bites - be great to make it a collaboration thing

@MarcoPolosUSN thanks so much man - not sure about a full on SSS revival - everyone is kinda off doing their own thing - havent seen adam on skate in a long time - but then i've not been around much myself. So gutted Dag's gone - i'm hoping i can entice him back :P never say never

@Shaydee - Jerr - Adda : <3's all round - thankyou

@Saunders - thanks bro, you know you might be right - i never got many videos out in Skate 2 - filmed so much but was a crazy time IRL for me so a lot of it went to waste. I think we only made the one SSS team video and i had barely any clips in there. I'm sure i still have all the skate 2 footage somewhere...

@emericardr - you and me both, if you catch the sw 5-0 (or nosegrind :p) right its so satisfying

thanks again dudes!

Roccityroller
03-30-2011, 11:11 AM
filming was gorgeous and the vibe was perfect, lovin this daag, makes me miss the old SSS videos.

Operation Peer Pressure Adam starts now.

knexzor
03-30-2011, 02:21 PM
nice watch, really easy going and mellow just like some real life sessions turn out
the back tail on the wedge ledge hubba was tits, and the 90 degree lip was fire
tits+fire=hellyeah

m.seven
03-30-2011, 02:46 PM
sooo good.the whole presentation just put an ear to ear smile on my face.glad you got back into fakeboarding and lookin' forward to more.

Oddity
03-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Great fucking job, those ledges at 1:30-2:02 look amazingly awesome!