PDA

View Full Version : CNBS CUP - Mini Ramp Comp - Apply Inside

Duce NLS
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a93OPaEAbcc

Don't think I posted this here yet and thought this may be some of you guys cup of tea.

It's XBOX, forgot earlier sorry!

Hit up my GT to come for a shred and get a video together for the comp.

:Firstly, this took 3 weeks to build and film, every trick is in hardcore, you can tell by how I have to pump, some of the lines genuinely took hours to get right, I only ever skate in hardcore, please don't insult hours of work by suggesting otherwise, just enjoy the work I put into it. Thank you.

CNBStv presents the first promo video for the CNBS Cup by Duce, an INVITE ONLY mini ramp comp starting soon, get yourself involved and come show the world how you like your Cheese n' Crackers... Peace.

GT is Duce NLS - message me for an invite to the comp or post some mini clips here, no time wasters please! I will announce as soon as the comp is up, you'll see round 1 come up first... Xbox only I'm afraid! Peace

Wiltzuh
04-01-2011, 12:33 PM
First: that sounds soooo damn cool but is it for xbox or PS ?

Second: I can't see that vide because of copyright-shit

Third: You know that skate.ea.com is failing so we can't get our footage from there so this may be delayed

But yes i would like to skate that miniramp (thing?) if it's possible and if ea site is goin to work...someday
Nice idea man ! And you're gonna do some collabo from all footage ?

briden
04-01-2011, 12:41 PM
This sounds cool, but can you ride out of grinds on the coping? I notice you popped out of almost every single trick.

Wiltzuh
04-01-2011, 12:43 PM
This sounds cool, but can you ride out of grinds on the coping? I notice you popped out of almost every single trick.

Yeah i would like to see even those pop-outs =D Damn SME-copyright-sucks-hardly !

Duce NLS
04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Ha ha shit sorry guys,

It's xbox, my bad.

Bricks, I'm wounded you can't see it, is there a way round it? Something else I can upload to?

Oh yeah dude, it locks you in sometimes, but usually its cool, just my style... and to be fair there are a few things I don't pop, its mostly for control as some of the lines took A LOT of attempts to work out maintaining speed every try ha ha.

I think you'll enjoy it, everyone who's skated it has liked it, sure a few of the guys in here will speak up.

More than happy to let people come for a shred..

Peace

Duce NLS
04-07-2011, 04:16 AM
Anyone else?

Anyone who's skated it care to share any thoughts?

Peace

Permy
04-07-2011, 12:16 PM
cypress hill is geh

Ohmidineffect
04-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Anybody who loves mini should get in on this comp man, The spot is fully legit filled with fun stuff to hit I've skated here for hours and always want to go back.

Duce NLS
04-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Cheers Ohmid, you got a part together for the rounds? Need to get on that.

Cheers for the props dude, to be fair its where I go to chill sesh myself half the time ha ha.

But yeah, people are always welcome to come check it out, hopefully get some nice unique footy.

Peace

briden
04-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Crap I still need to get in on this, is it too late?

Ohmidineffect
04-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Not in the least bit.

Razorlike Blue
04-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Some crazy lines here. The mini was damn cool too, I remember doing some good stuff on it.

Duce NLS
04-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Easy Razor, glad to hear you liked it dude, as I said to you last night, will have to get you in for some shredding so you can get comp part together!

Peace

XILENTZ
04-15-2011, 03:05 PM
shit skating this is super fun, get in on it while you can!

- eRiZn.

Duce NLS
04-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Cheers eRiZn, glad you had a good shred.

Hit me up if you wanna check out any of my other parks...

Peace

Duce NLS
04-18-2011, 03:03 AM
Just wanted to say cheers to Briden and co for coming for a shred and a mini park tour,

What'd you guys think?

Peace

XILENTZ
04-18-2011, 06:09 AM
yeah if you ever have free space just invite me since im on most of the time (:

oh and, I challenge someone to put the orange couch ontop of a quarter and blunt the couch, tre back into ramp. got close a few times!

Duce NLS
04-18-2011, 07:12 AM
I'll play you for the clip later, ha ha, I'll invite you in, first one to land gets it! Nice idea dude =]

Thanks again for the props.

Peace

Mathiys
04-18-2011, 09:03 AM
A challenge you say? Lol. I'm always down for some trick attack.

XILENTZ
04-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Definitely. CNBS Mini Cup game of S.T.A.L.L xD

briden
04-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Wish I had more time at each park, couldn't even take it all in with just one visit.

Duce NLS
04-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Sorry dude, was getting late, will invite you in for a mini shred later if you want. Peace

XILENTZ
04-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Mathiys wins. I came close 3 times but my front wheels kept hitting the ramp.

For those who weren't there. Imagine this with 5 people... on a mini ramp...stalling on a sofa...at the same time...while respawning in noseblunts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01aR2u0HVuE

Duce NLS
04-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Good stuff Eriz, was a fun little session ha ha, I may have to set another couch up!

You'll learn, in general, Mathiys usually wins ha ha.

Cheers for those who came for a shred, anyone else wants a sesh hit me up.

Peace

XILENTZ
04-22-2011, 09:40 AM
yeah put something like that in on the other mini we were on before.

Duce NLS
04-23-2011, 10:31 AM
Nah dude that parks team only, won't be out again ha ha.

But will add to the Cup, had a fee new ideas he he...

Down for a shred later?

Anyone else fancy joining the sesh hit me up, may have to take in turns as its getting quite popular n limited to six players kills it ha ha.

Peace

XILENTZ
04-23-2011, 11:04 AM
put me on your team then aha ;)

and yeah sure just invite me whenever!

Duce NLS
04-29-2011, 03:12 AM
Fair dude, chuck together a tryout vid and post it on the ea team page and ill get the guys to have a look.

No worries, will prob be shredding later once some building is done.

Peace