PDA

View Full Version : Newest video at our new park.

NotedDerk
04-03-2011, 11:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02iqScmmZ2Y

Hope you enjoy and thanks to anyone who actually watches it.
I actually learned the blunt, rock to fake today.
I was quite proud of that.

If you're wondering which one is me, I am the one in the hat, the tall slender guy, ha.

replicant
04-04-2011, 06:48 AM
Fun stuff there. Hope the guy in the green shirt can still have kids after that spilt. :p
While it was one of the simpler trick spots I love the over-exposed sepia look at 3:21.
The stark look was seriously on point.

NotedDerk
04-04-2011, 12:45 PM
I am the guy in the green shirt, ha.
that split actually hurt my ass more then my groin.

xI blisk Ix
04-04-2011, 01:13 PM
WMG blocked it

NotedDerk
04-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Just saw that, I tell him practically every day that he needs to watch what songs he uses because of youtube's ridiculous copyrights.

I personally just browse songs on youtube until I find one that doesn't have the song labeled below the video, then I know youtube won't throw a shit fit over it.

NotedDerk
04-04-2011, 11:28 PM
bump for video being re-uploaded.

RedScharlach
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
that was sick. were you the dude who caught the hardflip really well but then bailed? I can't tell the faces apart cuz I'm pretty baked. either way, nice vid. also, love the gang starr track, rip guru, knawmean?

tangentially, its crazy how gang starr has been totally adopted by the skating community as skate rap even though I don't think they really intended to become that. thps, ea games, countless rl parts. I bet they were down with it though, even if they never said so (dunno if they did). just some high ramblings to think about.