PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Gautreauxcinco
04-08-2011, 05:24 AM
Switching over to here since there is a lack of people in the EA Forums, just made my first video for fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAMIF0_R3Yk&feature=player_embedded

replicant
04-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Welcome aboard, grab a recliner and enjoy yourself.

mamba12
04-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Welcome aboard, grab a recliner and enjoy yourself.

Where are you finding all these recliners for the new people? I've been here for years and i don't have no recliner ;)

Welcome to fluckit holmes

replicant
04-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Where are you finding all these recliners for the new people? I've been here for years and i don't have no recliner ;)

Welcome to fluckit holmesWell... The EA Skate team isn't using the recliners anymore... So, I figured EA wouldn't miss a few and we don't mind the moose prints on them. :)
And if you need one I am sure one will fall off a truck anytime... now. There ya go!

MarcoPoloUSN
04-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the real community mah dewd.

You'll need some tweaks in your videos (if you plan on making them often). Let me know if you want help.

Gautreauxcinco
04-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the real community mah dewd.

You'll need some tweaks in your videos (if you plan on making them often). Let me know if you want help.

Much appreciated Marco, yeah i plan on making a few in my spare time, im open to any suggestions. I kinda rushed this vid a bit, i know some of the transitions are off a ways lol

Roccityroller
04-08-2011, 07:15 PM

Welcome to fluckit holmes

You lost recliner privleges when you broke fluckit.

you don't get to 'pull a mamba' and relax.