PDA

View Full Version : There is no video in this thread whatsoever.

DonVigo
04-09-2011, 11:50 PM
I lied, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9gXiA-XcdY&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Feel free to air your grievances.

burn
04-10-2011, 11:37 AM
loving the long cut man.

killed all sorts of gaps in this one. keep rollin bro!

DonVigo
04-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Thanks man! I tried to get your long lens style going a little bit. You can really see it in the hardflip down the bricklynn set. Kinda curious what this set thinks of the style.

Razorlike Blue
04-11-2011, 10:34 AM
A little lengthy for a solo imo. The pacing of the video seems a bit slow. I do recommend cutting the time down to about 4 mins for a solo, choosing only your favorite clips. There were some good tricks and spots throughout, so there's more good than bad for me.

Good luck in the future, and keep playing.

DonVigo
04-11-2011, 10:08 PM
A little lengthy for a solo imo. The pacing of the video seems a bit slow. I do recommend cutting the time down to about 4 mins for a solo, choosing only your favorite clips. There were some good tricks and spots throughout, so there's more good than bad for me.

Good luck in the future, and keep playing.

FINALLY, some "reel" feedback. *bad pun*

Thanks, man. I tend to try to stick in the sub 5 minute range... Usually like, one decent song or so, but I had so many bloody clips on my plate I had to spit them out. Generally, I like to do what I call "montage a trois'" where I just drop three short ones at once. But... I dunno, I guess I needed an Unwritten Law fix.

For the record, I still have at least another 5-7 minute part's worth of clips on the computer and a ton on my Reel.

I need a new hobby, or less free time, or something.

I'm running with that suggestion, though. Thanks again!