PDA

View Full Version : Corey Webster checking in!

Corey Webster
04-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey hey dudes! I checked the EA Forums to see if Manolo posted up the Tales from the Couch video and that place is...a bunch of people I didn't recognize. Thought I'd check here and found everyone!

So let's see. I thought I was already signed up here so I did a search for "Corey" and found Manolo's intro where he talked about the Couch forming. He got hit up by me at the end of Skate 1. This is true. He did say no at first! heh...when he said yes, I told him who I was and that Joey B. was my skate buddy that is also down to be on the team.

I guess since it's just us S3 lunatics here I'll go with full disclosure, cause here's where it's gets funny: The next post or a few posts down in my "Corey" search had The Sign Guy (hi Sign Guy!) in his introduction talking about how he snapped his Jason Rogers H-St board...hah that's me guys! :D

Sign Guy you snapped my board! heh sorry! I would have gotten you a refund but I was a little dude back then and nowadays those things are worth a ton of dough! I should know, I've been trying to collect some of my old ones and some of em get ridiculously expensive. And they're pretty hard to find unskated cause who would have the foresight to save one of my boards?

Anyway, yeah old timey So Cal retired pro skater Corey Webster up in this piece! Shit, I guess you can look on youtube and see my harsh ponytail if you must. heh....uhmmm, I still skate a ton. Just got back from Stoner Park in fact!

I founded and co-own The Autobahn Wheel Company as if this post couldn't get any wackier. And I own a small board company called Arcade Skateboards (arcademfg dot com) that I do for fun and to blow up my homie Casey Rigney. Google "Casey Rigney Arcade" to have your mind blown or peep the new Thrasher!

Uhmmm...yeah so same Corey Webster you've always known (ish) don't everyone hit me up for free wheels all at once! :p Just got my PS3 back so I'm looking forward to playing some more S3. But I don't smoke weed anymore (I did say full disclosure) so it's a little less exciting skating a curb in virtual land. We'll see tho. Still have a ton of clips (Manolo hates on me for sending too many clips so the Tales stuff was 10 out of 200) so its cool to see people here are sparked on my shit! Ill put em together and put out a solo or something when I have time.

Stoked on Skate 3 and the community we had (have?)...I just edited 72 Hours in the Bay for Autobahn on Youtubedotcom/autobahnwheelco and I edited Rigney's promo for Arcade, and I gotta say making all of these EA Skate vids over the years has really helped me understand Final Cut a lot better and just workflows, timing and stuff...

So yeah there you go. What's up dudes! SignGuy see you online my ninj!

JR

facebookdotcom/OGJRog holler.

Hey and let's keep this between the Fluckit-ers!
Don't blast me out on twitter or some shit "the owner of Autobahn is a complete S3 nerd!"
Because, a) I am and b) You are too!! :o

Cheers guy, and choke on that Carroll-style kickflip crooks ungghhhhhh!!!!

Skatehead
04-10-2011, 09:25 PM
finally couch is here....
nice ass....
always been a fan of everything you put out.....
welcome....
can i borrow 20 bucks?

mamba12
04-10-2011, 09:41 PM
if there were a thumbs up smiley on this forum i would give you one :)

glad you found your way to fluckit. better late than never.

looking forward to more couch-age, and i'm definitely gonna peep those videos

briden
04-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Good to see you again, never would have made the connection between you IRL and your first corey webster account on the slap boards. Welcome.

Corey Webster
04-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Oh shit Briden! Dont out me hah...although I dont think I publicly hated on anyone doing 5-0 to switch crooks under that slap account. Oops just did! heh...cheers man. Where are the new hot S3 parts to peep? Kanen still putting shit out?

MarcoPoloUSN
04-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Thats a hell of an intro. Welcome Mr. Webster.

briden
04-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Oh shit Briden! Dont out me hah...although I dont think I publicly hated on anyone doing 5-0 to switch crooks under that slap account.

Haha no worries man, but I don't think anybody over there would even remember that account, it's pretty dead in the ea skate thread (fresh rhymes, i know...) The ratio of posts made by me to posts made by everyone else is about 1:1. That's the main reason why I came here in the first place, that and when bullet tells you to do something, you do it.

Marco's got a thread containing tons of full lengths that have been put out since S1, I've spent hours in that thread.

bohemian
04-10-2011, 11:15 PM
welcome

to go down memory lane.. i remember randomly watching shackle me not in a skateshop in 1989.. overshadowing anything i had seen skateboardvise, streetstyle was the shit! all the old santacruz videos my crew had suddenly became horribly out of fashion. H-Street was allt he rage, my mum even knitted me a custom h-street sweater with the big cross logo on the back. h-street def put fuel on the fire!

btw, im eflix, incase u didnt know, dont ask why. :)

Demzilla
04-10-2011, 11:57 PM
corey webster...
from the bottom of my cold broken heart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU

your shit in the last mini couch full is beautiful animation glory...
been stoked on it for the last few weeks...

replicant
04-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Welcome to fluckit. Here is your recliner, so sit back and enjoy. Also, I loved you in Thrashin' even if you and Hook got all bump-n-grindy at the end.

i am a snail
04-11-2011, 05:32 AM
COUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

welcome broseph

adda89ldn
04-11-2011, 05:47 AM
good to see you here man.

...so.. new solo soon??

Stevland
04-11-2011, 07:07 AM
glad you made it over here :) welcome!

Permy
04-11-2011, 08:00 AM
soo much writing

hai

thesignguy
04-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Ha now next time I see Sweickangle I can tell him who you are, Corey Webster meant nothing to him. Speaking of, my man is knuckle deep with Vans now, he is moving up the food chain nicely. Thats pretty fucked up you are who you are, I dont geek around in online sesh's much so I never asked who you were. I speek from the truth when I say you upload more clips than anyone on my friends list. I'll snap a pic of your busted ass board for you, its mounted over my work bench at home. Till then I hold you close to my heart in my senior photo

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/thesignguy/jr.jpg

monkeysunkle74
04-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Glad to see you here. Also cool you know Fairbanks.......good friend of mine from college, we graduated art school together...he went the comedy route, i went the film route.......good shit. Local Santa Monica here........also Tony Mag back in the day, skated our ramp....Shackle Me Not

http://i53.tinypic.com/2z3w20o.jpg

knexzor
04-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Nice to see you over here man, and nice introduction as well.
So you are the one sending Pontus all them wheels... My respect for you just increased even more.
FUCK YEAH

pawnluvguitarist
04-11-2011, 06:27 PM
I remember your name from the OG days, didn't know the RL back story, glad to have you here and welcome to Fluckit :)

fallingskyline
04-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Instant memories of h-street lick coming up "lowrider-intro", latin lingo and hit by sugacubes <3

Great to have you on Fluckit :)

emericaridr11
04-13-2011, 10:20 AM
nice intro, pretty shocking read to be honest......

been watching Couch vids since i came here (only s3 though, im newer), Couch ROCKS...... end of story

can we be ponytail brotha's?

welcome.... stay chipper........ and Im on the mean look out for new couch vids (dont let me down damnit)