PDA

View Full Version : first vid for fluckit

burn
04-11-2011, 08:00 AM
hey guys, got one together for you all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q2NHiyLehU

youtube screwed the first 5 secs somehow....

pawnluvguitarist
04-11-2011, 08:10 AM
really enjoyed that man, the filming, edit,skating, i love the creative semi arcade tech style you got goin :)

One of the best first vids i've seen...

burn
04-11-2011, 08:22 AM
^thanx man! glad u enjoyed it. i think u viewed my style perfectly. i try to stay somewhat realistic / techy, but there are some definite arcarde moments that always come thru my films.

it not my first film tho, just the first vid i've posted here. just joined up with fluckit last week, had to represent, lol.

Krome
04-11-2011, 10:10 AM
that inward heel slide transfer thing on the rail. god I love that. it's hypnotizing, I think I just watched it 10 times.

burn
04-11-2011, 10:24 AM
that inward heel slide transfer thing on the rail. god I love that. it's hypnotizing, I think I just watched it 10 times.

lol, i actually did that trick for you! it was a great spot to do it, took forever to land it. looks a little sketchy, but i think it sells it better.

Krome
04-11-2011, 10:35 AM
awesome. you know, I don't think I've ever skated that spot. I don't skate University district much, but when I do spawn up at the Observatory and skate down the mountain I always miss that spot.

Razorlike Blue
04-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Oh YEAH! Very enjoyable style, with good music to listen to. I like virtually everything, especially how you just just barely caught that 5-0 at 2:59. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your vids in the future.

Fun Fact: Oh YEAH! is my official seal of approval.