PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Designer Needed $$

SonicKaos
11-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Hey guys, I feel like a spambot right now lol, but this is truth right here.

The productions company I just got hired at is looking to get a new logo designed for themselves. They're holding a contest on this site:

http://99designs.com/contests/14545

If you're any good at design and want a shot at 300 bucks for little effort, give it a go. Read the description about what they're looking for, and then see what you can come up with... Submit it on that site (I believe signing up for it is all free to submit designs) and hopefully you'll get the money for it. I'd prefer the money to go to one of you guys that I know then some random person in another country though, which is why I'm posting this here. I'll also give you a bonus hint because I know the submissions they like most so far.

By Number: #33, 30, and 32 (in that order) are the favourites so far, though they really like the text style of #28 as well.

Sooo there you go if anyone's up for it... I probably would have done one for them had I been hired the week earlier, but they already had this contest going when I started and I don't think they can really take it down now. I may still enter something on Saturday but I'm working 14 days out of 16 because they wanted me to start right away instead of waiting a week or two so I could get out of my current job lol. I just want to do nothing on the days off :P

Let me know if you're entering, and let them know who sent you as well... I could use a raise :P

lookingforgold
11-27-2008, 10:47 PM
Whaaat 33 is so blah

alphabet
11-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Yeah #33 sucks. #30 is really good and a few others too. I would give this a go but don't have much spare time.

SonicKaos
11-28-2008, 09:31 AM
Yea I'm a bigger fan of #30 as well, but it ain't my company lol. I'll let them know what's up though, because if everyone else thinks it's ugly, it isn't the best choice haha.

ChvyVele
11-30-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm considering doing this, but I don't really have any ideas as of now. If something hits me in the next 24 hours I'll do it.