PDA

View Full Version : Borked Xbox 360 Skate 3 Save [?]

replicant
04-13-2011, 03:55 AM
Alrighty, over the weekend I went to log into S3 to play a bit. When it started up it was the intro movie and then select difficulty screen. Confused I checked my gamertag to make sure I had logged in under the right profile. I had logged into the correct one, so I rebooted my machine to try again. TADA! The same thing met me. So, I did the basic starting the game stuff and was right back at square one of S3. Blaaaah!

Over the past couple days I have taken time to redo every single objective and kill them all as well. Working to get my save back to 100% and unlocking all park pieces and my fave gear. My save now sits at 98.750% saying I have 14/16 OTS. However, in my OTS screen I have killed 22/22 of them (all park pieces unlocked as well cept MW Sandwich I think). I could have sworn there were only 22, so I am guessing my save is still somewhat glitched unless I missed two I am forgetting.

The odd crap is all my replays, parks, pics, etc were/are still there. It was only my character. My 2nd Gamertag didn't have any issues it seems. Also, I had not started to mess with files yet in hopes of finding an alternate way of saving replays.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Edit 1: Just found "The Wall" which was an OTS I was missing. So many crappy maps of OTS locations.
Edit 2: Just found "Library Exit" which was the other OTS I was missing. Game back to 100%.

replicant
04-14-2011, 02:59 AM
Guess I am the only one to have been this unlucky.

Demzilla
04-14-2011, 08:11 AM
no idea..

it sounds like your game saved died even though your park shit is still there...

no idea...

shitsucksthough...

replicant
04-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Yeah, everything seems to be ok now. Well, other than the basic ea website and console not being in sync with each other. All the important stuff works though.