PDA

View Full Version : IBSOLOADED. YEAH RIGHT! (new solo)

IBS0L0ADED
04-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah Right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXonLmS36Rc
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-15-2011, 06:10 PM
;)
out B.

Ayreon
04-15-2011, 07:13 PM
crazy shit on the moving dumpster man

i am a snail
04-15-2011, 07:14 PM
you were already banned once werent you?

IBS0L0ADED
04-15-2011, 08:47 PM
you were already banned once werent you?
Wow, True definition of a Hater. Ha
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-15-2011, 08:47 PM
crazy shit on the moving dumpster man

Ha, Right on man. Thanks for watching.
out B.

Bat420maN
04-15-2011, 09:15 PM
You didn't send me the link to this one? Nice moves dude but, that fisheye makes me dizzy.

IBS0L0ADED
04-16-2011, 02:20 PM
;)
out B.

jerr bear
04-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Wow, True definition of a Hater. Ha
out B.

I think he was referring to the bump... ppl don't really bump here as it's not really necesarry.

EternalRewind
04-16-2011, 03:22 PM
how did this guy get unbanned?

/waits for him to start shit and get banned agian

mamba12
04-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I think he was referring to the bump... ppl don't really bump here as it's not really necesarry.

especially not when its only halfway down the page. eternal, he made another account. second chances.

and about the video. you do more varial flips than roc lol

jpdidde13
04-16-2011, 04:07 PM

We bump uglies :)

Roccityroller
04-16-2011, 05:09 PM

oh snap
out r.

MarcoPoloUSN
04-16-2011, 06:21 PM
oh snap
out r.

lol

edit... my review

-trick choice was not good... not structured... no solid sense of style
-filming needs a lot of work... they aren't smooth... and there were some really strange zoom ins
- too much slow motion
- repetitive clips... needs better clip order

Im not hating. Im helping. Im helping you realize that videos can be done a lot better than that. Look around. Watch Jerrel, Knex, or slamooh.
But hey, if you're having fun with this then keep doing it. You don't have to change it up if you are having fun. Always enjoy what you do, and play how you want. I just believe that my suggestions will help you have more fun.

IBS0L0ADED
04-16-2011, 11:16 PM
especially not when its only halfway down the page. eternal, he made another account. second chances.

Ha, Ok, well please watch again and count how many varial flips I actually did in the video and get back to me. Damn you trolls are idiots, LOl
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-16-2011, 11:27 PM
lol

edit... my review

-trick choice was not good... not structured... no solid sense of style
-filming needs a lot of work... they aren't smooth... and there were some really strange zoom ins
- too much slow motion
- repetitive clips... needs better clip order

Im not hating. Im helping. Im helping you realize that videos can be done a lot better than that. Look around. Watch Jerrel, Knex, or slamooh.
But hey, if you're having fun with this then keep doing it. You don't have to change it up if you are having fun. Always enjoy what you do, and play how you want. I just believe that my suggestions will help you have more fun.

Thats the thing. I think Jerrels videos are super whack and have no substance to them but he is the first to judge most videos as if everything has to be done like he does it. Thats the same attitude you have and thats the way this community runs. Closed minds. This is a forum and everyone has an opinion. What makes this fun for me is being different and doing things that no1 has thought of. I also like to film differently. If fun for you is bland videos then hey. You must be having a lot of fun. So I thank you for you're input and you are always welcome to give it. I will be still doing my own thing tho. ;)
out B.

Sickone
04-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Not sure i've told you this but nice vid bro

NotedDerk
04-17-2011, 12:05 AM
I second individuality.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 01:20 AM
Not sure i've told you this but nice vid bro
LOL
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 01:21 AM
I second individuality.
Cheers to that sir. ;)
out B.

DonVigo
04-17-2011, 01:38 AM
I'd toss in my two cents, but you strike me as the type to call someone with constructive criticism a "hater." Keep up the sandpaper, and keep on rolling.

thesignguy
04-17-2011, 04:41 AM
Ha, Ok, well please watch again and count how many varial flips I actually did in the video and get back to me. Damn you trolls are idiots, LOl
out B.

Calling a mod or anyone that isn't for that matter a troll or a idiot will not be tolerated here. There is a reason this place is not EA, you were showed this once already. If you go into a resteraunt complaining about the food before you order, your food will be spat on. You seem like the type that needs stuff explained in simple terms.

jerr bear
04-17-2011, 05:10 AM
Jerrel is the first to judge most videos as if everything has to be done like he does it.

Xmpl plz

pawnluvguitarist
04-17-2011, 05:54 AM
the double grinds on your custom teeter totter were cool...
tre flip bonk line, would have preferred seeing two different bonk variations, but two in a row is tough too...
hippy jump over the car was cool,
but the dude starring me down afterwords is messed up haha
treflip across the water, digging the creativity

Overall, i enjoyed it for the most part.
I liked the creativity, and your individual style, and the edit was decent
the filming could use a little tightening up imo, but to each his own, it was far from bad.
I feel there was too much slomo usage, particularly on the easier filler tricks.
There were some good things too though, I just think the vid would have worked out a little better if you cut down like half of it.
I lost count but i think it was 8ish varial flips...

Just stop bumping your threads with a capital letter and smiley, keep your attitude in check and maybe the rest of Fluckit will give you a second (third?) chance...

Shaydee UK
04-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Some mad crazy original stuff in here, props for that.

The moving dumpster and huge hippy-car jump were straight up dope.

Some tricks I didnt like, and the filming wasnt my thing either sometimes.

I don't really get you as a dude, you seem to want to cause aggro here. It's a shame cos your vids are a fun watch and very original.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 02:30 PM
the double grinds on your custom teeter totter were cool...
tre flip bonk line, would have preferred seeing two different bonk variations, but two in a row is tough too...
hippy jump over the car was cool,
but the dude starring me down afterwords is messed up haha
treflip across the water, digging the creativity

Overall, i enjoyed it for the most part.
I liked the creativity, and your individual style, and the edit was decent
the filming could use a little tightening up imo, but to each his own, it was far from bad.
I feel there was too much slomo usage, particularly on the easier filler tricks.
There were some good things too though, I just think the vid would have worked out a little better if you cut down like half of it.
I lost count but i think it was 8ish varial flips...

Just stop bumping your threads with a capital letter and smiley, keep your attitude in check and maybe the rest of Fluckit will give you a second (third?) chance...

Thanks for watching and leaving your comments. Yeah, I feel you. I did use to much slo mo in this one. I will definitely have to keep that in mind for the next one. And yeah, there was about 7-8 verial flips total out of almost 30 clips. I switched it up. Ill try to stay away from the trolls. I know I speak my mind too much sometimes. ;)
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Some mad crazy original stuff in here, props for that.

The moving dumpster and huge hippy-car jump were straight up dope.

Some tricks I didnt like, and the filming wasnt my thing either sometimes.

I don't really get you as a dude, you seem to want to cause aggro here. It's a shame cos your vids are a fun watch and very original.

Thanks a lot for checking the vid out man. Some times I just speak my mind when I feel something needs to be said. I could try to ignore the trolls a little more. You are right. Ill try a little harder. ha
out B.

DonVigo
04-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Glad to hear you're planning to chill out... But about all the troll talk, you ever hear the phrase "thou dost protest too much?" Sometimes, when it's everyone else, it's really not. Otherwise, I hope to pick up some of your tricks along the line. Is that dumpster trick a solo effort? I can't think it out without having a friend help push it for you.

Seiki78
04-17-2011, 04:08 PM
lol why do people think to fit in you have to join a bandwagon?

This is 5 pages on EA and it was locked here wasnt it?

Everyone needs to chill with the life advice and Ibsolated you need to just ignore it and look above it. Thats the only way to move on

How did things get so bad in this game????

pawnluvguitarist
04-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks a lot for checking the vid out man. Some times I just speak my mind when I feel something needs to be said. I could try to ignore the trolls a little more. You are right. Ill try a little harder. ha
out B.

You almost got it, except there are no trolls here at Fluckit, and no trolling went on in this thread. It was pointed out that you've been banned already, you were informed on our bumping threads etiquette and were given a polite constructive review or two. You then called a mod a troll and everyone else haters. Just chill, we're all friends here and we don't care for drama...

DonVigo
04-17-2011, 04:29 PM
You almost got it, except there are no trolls here at Fluckit, and no trolling went on in this thread. It was pointed out that you've been banned already, you were informed on our bumping threads etiquette and were given a polite constructive review or two. You then called a mod a troll and everyone else haters. Just chill, we're all friends here and we don't care for drama...

Truth.

Happy thousandth post, Pawnluv.

Demzilla
04-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Seiki78...

that bandwagon comment...

as i see it..
the guys here that dont post normal standard type skate films arent dicks and calling moderators trolls.....

dude like yourself that dont consider themselfs part of the "bandwagon" still post, get comments, and enjoy there time here...
without aggression or hate or name calling...

yourself and others seem to understand that regardless of the style or gameplay type they choose you all still abide by what we as moderators and administrators ask of the community..

all we ask is for a decent attitude...
and if its negative it gets deleted...

BECAUSE WHY?
(we all know why)

because we all simply just want to enjoy the game and a place to discuss it on the internet...

we just want to enjoy our time...

Seiki78...
no disrespect...
an dim not using you as an example...
your comment just helped explain the diff between the new guys and old guys...

oh...
dont ever mention jerr bear...

fluckit likes jerr bear...
i banned him twice and he made a conscious decision to come back. relax, and enjoy himself on the web...
fluckit is very fortunate to have jerr bear around..
dude is sick and makes amazing work....

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 10:19 PM
I'd toss in my two cents, but you strike me as the type to call someone with constructive criticism a "hater." Keep up the sandpaper, and keep on rolling.
I take constructive criticism very well as long as it is respectful. Some people just have animosity against me and just talk shit instead of giving respectable advise. In life I treat people like they treat me and I do the same here. I know its better to just ignore these people but sometimes I feel like I wanna let em know how I fell. After all, we are in a forum and we are all here to give our opinions. So I will give mine when I feel needed. ;)
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Glad to hear you're planning to chill out... But about all the troll talk, you ever hear the phrase "thou dost protest too much?" Sometimes, when it's everyone else, it's really not. Otherwise, I hope to pick up some of your tricks along the line. Is that dumpster trick a solo effort? I can't think it out without having a friend help push it for you.
Well, in my defense, the only time I call someone a troll is when they are obviously just posting on my thread to start shit, I can respect a difference of opinion but coming in and saying that my video is shit and how it should be more like theirs to me is ridiculous because the best part of this whole community is to express are individuality. As for the dumpster clips, You just set it at the top of a hill after you have a marker set then add it to you're marker so that every time you spawn the dumpster resets. Its actually really fun doing it too. ;)
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Like I said in my other post. I respect true constructive criticism. The only time I mentioned a troll was when I feel like someone was just starting shit with me. Im not calling people haters and I definetly am not here for drama. I love skate 3 and the whole editing community. Some people just need to stop being so closed minded and understand Im here to have fun and to be different. Im not here to follow what everyone else is doing. Either way, I still have fun doing what I do and thats all that matters. ;)
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Seiki78...

that bandwagon comment...

as i see it..
the guys here that dont post normal standard type skate films arent dicks and calling moderators trolls.....

dude like yourself that dont consider themselfs part of the "bandwagon" still post, get comments, and enjoy there time here...
without aggression or hate or name calling...

yourself and others seem to understand that regardless of the style or gameplay type they choose you all still abide by what we as moderators and administrators ask of the community..

all we ask is for a decent attitude...
and if its negative it gets deleted...

BECAUSE WHY?
(we all know why)

because we all simply just want to enjoy the game and a place to discuss it on the internet...

we just want to enjoy our time...

Seiki78...
no disrespect...
an dim not using you as an example...
your comment just helped explain the diff between the new guys and old guys...

oh...
dont ever mention jerr bear...

fluckit likes jerr bear...
i banned him twice and he made a conscious decision to come back. relax, and enjoy himself on the web...
fluckit is very fortunate to have jerr bear around..
dude is sick and makes amazing work....

Well, no matter where I go there will be thoughs people trying to start drama and I am not here for that so I will respect the moderaters and do my best to try and ignore any drama brought to my threads. WORD... ;)
out B.

jerr bear
04-17-2011, 10:44 PM
I think you ought to know it's not as simple as a random fluke ("no matter where I go there...").

Action --> Reaction --> Reaction --> ...

Unflexed
04-17-2011, 11:41 PM
This cats style is legit.

Why is everyone trippin`?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/2/16/6b16030b-83de-4da6-8848-a302c2338b4a.jpg

EDIT+
Btw loved the cameraing.

IBS0L0ADED
04-18-2011, 12:49 AM
I think you ought to know it's not as simple as a random fluke ("no matter where I go there...").

Thank you. come again.
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-18-2011, 12:50 AM
This cats style is legit.

Why is everyone trippin`?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/2/16/6b16030b-83de-4da6-8848-a302c2338b4a.jpg

EDIT+
Btw loved the cameraing.

;)
out B.

Seiki78
04-18-2011, 01:10 AM
I dont mind you using my comment :)

But I dont 100% agree

Originally Posted by DonVigo

That's called joining a bandwagon imo and he's new not old. He then returns to add his 2 cents anyway

Why do you keep pushing him? He replied to the mod and to everyone who addressed him . I think maybe because you have more friends it's overlooked how you're antagonising the situation. I see you do the same on EA but here you try and do it a bit more subtle.

Simple politics and everyday human behaviour, it's nothing new and it's very obvious.

Until someone a bit more mature steps in, it will go in circles

The forum rules are great it just needs EVERYONE to follow them

DonVigo
04-18-2011, 01:21 AM
band·wag·on/ˈbandˌwagən/Noun
1. A wagon used for carrying a band in a parade or procession.
2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular

You may want to use the term in context to it's definition, it actually means something that way.

And am I the only one with the words "alt account" running through their head?

Slamooh
04-18-2011, 01:27 AM
not fueling the fire, just glad people commented on your video the way i did without you calling them haters...
Nobody here wants you to fit in a specific style category or some shit. Thats what this game is all about : individuality... we agree on that. So lets focus on what we agree and stop thinking some of us want everyone to look the same... its not the case period.
We share our stuff to get comments to make better videos.

Seiki78
04-18-2011, 01:33 AM
band·wag·on/ˈbandˌwagən/Noun
2. A particular activity or cause that has suddenly become fashionable or popular

And am I the only one with the words "alt account" running through their head?

I would expect you to think that, i've been around a lot longer than you think. Certainly longer than Ibsolated has. I just find it funny how your new, making threads on how to fit in, but yet still the first opprtunity you get you show your true colours. I have no issue with you, just calling it how I see it. If you join along then maybe you'll get more comments on your video, it's nothing new.

DonVigo
04-18-2011, 01:46 AM
I would expect you to think that, i've been around a lot longer than you think. Certainly longer than Ibsolated has. I just find it funny how your new, making threads on how to fit in, but yet still the first opprtunity you get you show your true colours. I have no issue with you, just calling it how I see it. If you join along then maybe you'll get more comments on your video, it's nothing new.

Pedantic rhetoric aside: If you've "been around" than you'd probably know the guy you're nutriding has earned himself a fair, and poor reputation. It's something you don't just walk into. If disdain for someone based on their past actions is now some grand attempt to "fit in" high school would be far less of a pain in the ass for any one who wasn't one of the "cool kids." I bow to your almighty seniority around these parts, I guess... Congratulations on... Uh... Lurking for a really long time, and creating an account which seems to serve the soul purpose of defending someone who's acted as Ibsomanyaccounts has.

I'd rather be part of the status-quo by coincidence than a contrarian for the sake of... Whatever motivates you.

Seiki78
04-18-2011, 02:02 AM
In other words 'please accept me as I too can waffle on too'

I saw the thread on EA, got annoyed and tried to go elsewhere. I come here and the same thing is happening. This guy posts his vid and immediately someone acts like a mod. That's called antagonising. To do that is fine, but to act like it's all the OP's fault for getting wound up after being pushed is rediculous.

Not much goes on in the way of moderating as not much happens i can see, surely it's not that difficult to keep an eye on an already heated thread to stop it going on. But here we are on page 2. 3 threads and lots of replies for the same vid? move on already

I'm not saying he's right, what i'm saying is two wrongs dont make a right. If you want to keep going in circles then be my guest, but quit trying to hold the moral ground in one sentence then pushing in the next.

IBS0L0ADED
04-18-2011, 02:02 AM
not fueling the fire, just glad people commented on your video the way i did without you calling them haters...
Nobody here wants you to fit in a specific style category or some shit. Thats what this game is all about : individuality... we agree on that. So lets focus on what we agree and stop thinking some of us want everyone to look the same... its not the case period.
We share our stuff to get comments to make better videos.

Not to add lighter fluid but I am not calling people haters. You have not liked me for quite a while and you always find a way to come into my threads and just start shit. Im gonna treat you just like you treat me regaedless of who you are. You come in acting like you're shit dont stink then I might just tell you a little bit about yourself. You let a little attention get to your head and you are still bitter about Mayo so you try to put my name in the dirt any chance you get. Look, If you dont like me then dont watch my videos. That would solve the whole problem you have instantly. I appriciate anyone who comes in here and takes the time to watch my videos, even when they have negitive feedback for me. Its all about respect. Treat people like you want to be treated. Maybe then you will get the true respect you feel you deserve. That should put the fire out for you. Just let this thread die already. LOL, I dont want drama so just leave it be please. Lets just call a silent truce. ;)
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-18-2011, 02:07 AM
In other words 'please accept me as I too can waffle on too'

I saw the thread on EA, got annoyed and tried to go elsewhere. I come here and the same thing is happening. This guy posts his vid and immediately someone acts like a mod. That's called antagonising. To do that is fine, but to act like it's all the OP's fault for getting wound up after being pushed is rediculous.

Not much goes on in the way of moderating as not much happens i can see, surely it's not that difficult to keep an eye on an already heated thread to stop it going on. But here we are on page 2. 3 threads and lots of replies for the same vid? move on already

I'm not saying he's right, what i'm saying is two wrongs dont make a right. If you want to keep going in circles then be my guest, but quit trying to hold the moral ground in one sentence then pushing in the next.

AAAAAAAAA MEN to that. Ha
out B.

DonVigo
04-18-2011, 02:14 AM
If you want to keep going in circles then be my guest, but quit trying to hold the moral ground in one sentence then pushing in the next.

Irony.

Cause leads to effect.

IBSO, to many of us, we've only known you to blow up childishly. The first thing I ever saw you post was calling this community that you're demanding the respect of "gay."

That which comes 'round, goes round. Someone who deserves respect made an innocent joke, which I'd interpret as an attempt to be welcoming to you (comparing you to a vet, it's a complement), and you call him both an idiot and a troll. Do you not see how your behavior effects how you're being treated? Have you... Apologized, or did you attempt to justify it?!

Both of you, or just you, or whatever happens to be the case... Fail to see that, and there lies the problem.

For the record, this will be my last addition to the conversation, and I'm out: I vote that this guy stays banned. I've never seen someone post on a board calling the community it represents "fucking gay" and let that person open a second account after they earned banishment.

I sever heads
04-18-2011, 02:17 AM
Nice vid loaded.. Mad props, literally!

Seiki78
04-18-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm done too this is boring as i'm not trying to impress anyone ;)

Slamooh
04-18-2011, 02:38 AM
yeah silent truce after a few words of truth...last "interaction"

you can try to respect me and my opinion too and please quit the defensive bullshit and unrelevant attacks already. me bitter about mayo contest, nice joke...getting the true respect i deserve, even better joke... i dont put your name in dirt i just give pointers about your stuff...
Fine...enjoy your stay.

IBS0L0ADED
04-18-2011, 02:59 AM
Irony.

Cause leads to effect.

IBSO, to many of us, we've only known you to blow up childishly. The first thing I ever saw you post was calling this community that you're demanding the respect of "gay."

That which comes 'round, goes round. Someone who deserves respect made an innocent joke, which I'd interpret as an attempt to be welcoming to you (comparing you to a vet, it's a complement), and you call him both an idiot and a troll. Do you not see how your behavior effects how you're being treated? Have you... Apologized, or did you attempt to justify it?!

Both of you, or just you, or whatever happens to be the case... Fail to see that, and there lies the problem.

For the record, this will be my last addition to the conversation, and I'm out: I vote that this guy stays banned. I've never seen someone post on a board calling the community it represents "fucking gay" and let that person open a second account after they earned banishment.

I have been playing Skate and uploading clips just as long as anyone in this community. Since the launch of Skate. I Am here to have fun and enjoy the many great videos this community has to offer along with the pleasure of sharing my own. My message to the community you saw was me speaking my mind on a subject I felt was really gay. Problem solved. That part is over, Why even bring it back up?
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-18-2011, 03:00 AM
yeah silent truce after a few words of truth...last "interaction"

you can try to respect me and my opinion too and please quit the defensive bullshit and unrelevant attacks already. me bitter about mayo contest, nice joke...getting the true respect i deserve, even better joke... i dont put your name in dirt i just give pointers about your stuff...
Fine...enjoy your stay.

Word
out B.

bohemian
04-18-2011, 04:09 AM
bye.

EternalRewind
04-18-2011, 04:28 AM
wow 400+ views.

replicant
04-18-2011, 04:35 AM
wow 400+ views.520,000,000 people have watched the Justin Bieber "Baby" video on youtube. People just love a good train wreck and this thread proves it.

MarcoPoloUSN
04-18-2011, 04:51 AM
520,000,000 people have watched the Justin Bieber "Baby" video on youtube. People just love a good train wreck and this thread proves it.

signature.

HorseHead
04-18-2011, 09:18 AM
I know that I'm not around as much lately, but I know most of you know that I've been around Fluckit for a long time. I've read through this thread and I really don't think "IBSOLOADED" is contributing to the community in any positive way and seemingly lacks the mental capacity to do so. I really hope that he's a troll and this homophobic moron act is all made up, sadly I doubt that's the case. If we're taking votes on whether or not he should be banned, I'm voting that he be banned. Leave him to start problems at EA. I didn't watch the video and won't.

Also, "IBSOLOADED", using the word "gay" to imply that something is stupid or bad is insulting and ignorant. Grow up. It's 2011. Maybe if you weren't so "LOADED" you could understand reasoning like that.

thesignguy
04-18-2011, 09:31 AM
I know that I'm not around as much lately, but I know most of you know that I've been around Fluckit for a long time. I've read through this thread and I really don't think "IBSOLOADED" is contributing to the community in any positive way and seemingly lacks the mental capacity to do so. I really hope that he's a troll and this homophobic moron act is all made up, sadly I doubt that's the case. If we're taking votes on whether or not he should be banned, I'm voting that he be banned. Leave him to start problems at EA. I didn't watch the video and won't.

Also, "IBSOLOADED", using the word "gay" to imply that something is stupid or bad is insulting and ignorant. Grow up. It's 2011. Maybe if you weren't so "LOADED" you could understand reasoning like that.

agreed, I didnt get involved the first time he got the boot. I always have to be the dick (I don't mind) I'm locking this absurd thread. I'm not banning him right now (to lazy and I dont really feel like reading all the post to see if he gets it) Fluckit doesn't give out warnings so I will just say I will keep my eye out. If I see this video posted in a new thread though its curtains. Sorry, not really