PDA

View Full Version : Promo for my newest park " The Water Front"

Ohmidineffect
04-15-2011, 08:07 PM
I've had this park sitting waiting to be uploaded for a month so while I wait for the right time CNBS and myself put together a promo so you guys can see whats going on in there. If you guys wanna shred just hit me up I'm down! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdeBX5nNVrQ WATCH IN HD!

xRiverKing
04-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Wasn't a fan of the skating or the camera work..

But damn dude, that park looks awesome. Easily looks like your best work!

Wiltzuh
04-16-2011, 04:21 AM
I agree with Riverking !!! Park looks dopenesss ! Are u sure you don't want to share the link here ?

Duce NLS
04-16-2011, 07:27 AM
Easy Ohmid,

Park's hella sick, lots of fun shit to hit, skates a lot better after the alterations, good work all round.

Yeah to be honest, wasnt a huge fan of some of the footy either, Drawls bench boardslide varial flip out looked weird and Mathiys tech combo was dope except the overpopped body varial off the end kinda killed the trick...

Plus, you missed the best line I filmed there and the sick trick to bail clip!

Boo!

But the rest was dope and the parks gonna be popular when you release, no doubt.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
04-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Hahah bro I know but the whole point of the video was to show case. While I was putting the stuff together I was lookin at it like ehhhhhhh, at least the park looks good. And dude your clip folder went beserk and saved some of your clips over themselves so we lost alot of footy.

To river and wiltzuh the park should be out soonish

Duce NLS
04-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Could have told me dude I'd have just refilmed it...

Either way, park came out looking nice dude.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
04-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Nah dude this happened last night as I was making the promo. I have to convert the videos on a converter program and save em out to a folder after I do that I delete the raw footy I guess thats where they got lost.

briden
04-16-2011, 09:00 AM
The video did have a rushed feel to it, but I know that wasn't the main intention. Park still looks fun.

Duce NLS
04-16-2011, 05:52 PM
So don't release the vid... tell us so we can fix it.

Always with the rushing.

Chill.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
04-16-2011, 06:17 PM
@.@ there was nothing to fix you just lost 2 clips, I figured that you can't really fix that D:, as for rushing there was no pressure to get things done I just let you guys do what you wanted and edited it, and the synching to the music wasn't bad or anything

Ohmidineffect
04-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Plus I figured the tricks you guys filmed and edited were ones you were happy with I'm not a stickler for those types of things with other peoples clips especially when you guys are technically doing me a favor by halting whatever projects you've got going on to film for my promo.

Duce NLS
04-17-2011, 01:48 AM
Ah dude were all the same team, its no favour, were happy to help, just don't rush the vid, if you're repping the team or its a team promo it needs to feel like a team effort. Watch the CNBS High promo.

Case in point, you refer to everything as yours, your promo for your park... how much effort we put into helping with fixing that park etc... you don't act like part of the team.

It's concerning. I don't do public laundry so ill speak to you on live later, well leave it there.

Peace

Duce NLS
04-17-2011, 01:58 AM
Oh and as for the collab spot, its yours dude, I'm over it, you deleted nearly everything I built and jacked the really legit stairs and didn't fix it. Thus, its yours to finish, I deleted my copy.

Should come out nice man.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
04-17-2011, 08:04 AM
Honest mistake. Didn't know this was a team park...

Duce NLS
04-17-2011, 08:26 AM
I think you're missing the point.

Ohmidineffect
04-17-2011, 08:32 AM
check your private messages man.