04-18-2011, 02:32 PM
hi guys just making a vid with some slow motion tricks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3WjSbdImoI

keep Right On x
04-18-2011, 04:09 PM
tell me what you think guys :) thanks

mamba12
04-18-2011, 04:49 PM
here's what i think. you don't need to bump a thread that's only halfway down the first page. it's only been up for an hour and a half

as for the video - hey, if you're having fun don't stop. otherwise, here's a couple tips - take more than a day to make a video - if you put some extra time in it will probably help; try to do more inspired tricks - there were a lot of repetetive grinds and manuals; filming needs some work - wasn't terrible; but ultimately didn't add a lot to the quality; slowmo in every clip is overkill and not necessary; buy the filmers pack and remove the watermark

i could go on, but you gotta start somewhere.

Spacepoet
04-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I would have to agree with Mamba. I saw 2 or 3 tricks in there i liked, the rest was too arcadey for my taste. But thats my taste, if your happy with your tricks don't change. If you skate in real life watch some videos and straight up steal there filming and editing techniques. If you don't skate in real life just get wacky with your shit dude. It's going to be hard for you to develope a realistic style if you have no foundation to build on.

keep Right On x
04-19-2011, 03:39 AM
well im new to all this but uknow and the reason for the slow motion tricks were to test it in vegas 10
so i guess thanks ....