PDA

View Full Version : Pawn Loop Pedal Improv Guitar Solo

pawnluvguitarist
04-19-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDjxafkpCYc

a 15 min guitar improv sesh, edited down a bit...

gear used in case anyone is interested:

AMP
Chute CC-04 2x12

GUITAR
Yamaha AES620HB

PEDALS:
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
Keeley Mod Boss BD-2
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
BBE Sonic Maximizer

replicant
04-20-2011, 12:28 AM
It got off to a little bit of a rocky start, but then it came across well. Pretty chill while still having some technical chops. Enjoyed it.

pawnluvguitarist
04-20-2011, 04:21 AM
thanks man, yeah i hate recording and being in front of the camera, always takes a little time to loosen up, but im happy how this came out. Was fun being able to show you guys just a typical guitar sesh, definitely want to do a few more of these, less of a pain in the ass than actually recording a whole song...

replicant
04-20-2011, 06:58 AM
thanks man, yeah i hate recording and being in front of the camera, always takes a little time to loosen up, but im happy how this came out. Was fun being able to show you guys just a typical guitar sesh, definitely want to do a few more of these, less of a pain in the ass than actually recording a whole song...With different bands and friends I used to play with some of the best stuff we did was after a few cold ones when people would just sit and jam.

pawnluvguitarist
04-20-2011, 12:13 PM
With different bands and friends I used to play with some of the best stuff we did was after a few cold ones when people would just sit and jam.

Totally man, that's why I hate recording, so much planning and effort, so much more fun doing a spontaneous jam, it's easier being able to just focus on the music.