PDA

View Full Version : Real Since Day One

xI blisk Ix
04-21-2011, 09:16 PM
I've seen it and damn was it good. I was really pumped to see something from justin brock, my jaw dropped a few times. Onto dennis i've seen talk about his part not being that 'amazing' or 'not deserving the ender spot'. I can see why people would say this but i always love seeing stuff from this guy and he always seems to amaze me.

briden
04-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Donnelly and Torgerson get the most re-watches from me. Ernie hasn't slowed down one bit, didn't think he still had it in him after he got hurt. Perelson exceeded my expectations, and that's coming from a vert nerd. Brock's two lines in a row with the unexpected tricks (fs board on the rail and fs bigspin the gap over stairs) were crazy. Some real bad music/editing choices, though. It felt like they made a video that tried to appeal to everyone, took no risks and in return nothing stood out. Probably the only video that I liked more at the premiere than I did any time after.

DVC
04-22-2011, 02:11 AM
I was a little disappointed to be honest. I guess that may be down to me hyping the video too much before seeing it. There was some sick shit for sure, but at the end I was kinda expecting more, especially from Busenitz after just winning Tampa. Also, was it just me or did the aspect ratio switch from 16:9 to 4:3 at several points? I sincerely hope that's not the case for the retail version, very amateurish if it is. Pick a ratio and stick with it ffs.

adda89ldn
04-22-2011, 05:08 AM
yeah the ratio did switch a lot, was pretty annoying for a big company's video.

it was a great video skating wise, soundtrack seemed a little random and so did the order if which the parts went, but when you get down to the skating, it was fucking top notch.

fav parts have to be busenitz, perelson, and torgeson. and ishod's part was pretty killer too

xI blisk Ix
04-22-2011, 05:50 AM
fav parts have to be busenitz, perelson, and torgeson. and ishod's part was pretty killer too

i would also add kyle walker sure his part was short but damn did he kill it

Deacon
04-26-2011, 12:56 PM
Ive watched that video about 10 times since i got it. lol. love it to the max. Love Chimas part too.

briden
04-26-2011, 02:48 PM
If you guys have vlc, watch jake donnelly's part at 2/3 speed for the best chopped and screwed experience possible.

HorseHead
04-27-2011, 08:34 AM
What's up with a dl link?